Which you would choice?

• Same-sex Marriage

Votes: 35 53.8%
  • Civil Union

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • No answer or other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
Teehee. It's pretty much the same as saying "Deaf people can only have civil unions. HEARING people can marry."

Dumb, and unequal.

To be compare, UK and some EU countries are already offers civil unions or other partnership rights to gay couples.

For me, it's ok to grant an civil unions for gay couples based on state's decision but not marriage, I'm believe into traditional marriage, on between one man and one woman and my views has some change after shifted to Christian.

It should be up to state but not federal.

No question asked.

How typical of you guys... Look, Foxrac said "no questions". He didn't want to debate with anybody, so why are you picked on him? =/

For your info, I'm actually disagreed with him but respect his POV... I'm still support Gay Rights, espeically Gay Marriages.

What the heck is this? If you post an opinion, people have a RIGHT to comment on it. If people having opinions on YOUR opinions bothers you, either don't post or don't respond to THEIR thoughts on YOUR opinion.

This is a GAY thread, an anti-gay opinion will elicit debate.

Duh?

What the heck is this? If you post an opinion, people have a RIGHT to comment on it. If people having opinions on YOUR opinions bothers you, either don't post or don't respond to THEIR thoughts on YOUR opinion.

This is a GAY thread, an anti-gay opinion will elicit debate.

Duh?

Not only that but we have a debate on this topic in the debate thread. He could have choosen to partake his opinion on that thread.

Instead--came into the "Closet" to discuss this issue and not wanting no response to his opinion?

He could've stayed out of the "Closet" thread if he didn't want individuals to question opinion.

BTW--why are you in the "Closet" thread if you don't agree with Gay marriage to begin with? :squint:

How is having an opinion on his view picking on him? Picking on him would be calling him a loser, stupid, dumbass, etc. Instead I gave him facts and commented on his views. If THAT is picking on people, then he probably shouldn't be posting online cuz that ain't nothing.

Not only that but we have a debate on this topic in the debate thread. He could have choosen to partake his opinion on that thread.

Instead--came into the "Closet" to discuss this issue and not wanting no response to his opinion?

He could've stayed out of the "Closet" thread if he didn't want individuals to question opinion.

BTW--why are you in the "Closet" thread if you don't agree with Gay marriage to begin with? :squint:

For real. LOL @ "they are picking on me."

Too often, here on AD, people think debating is picking on them when it is not. If people feel that its too much, then dont participate..very simple.

Bring more pictures, Shawn, please? Yes? Yes?

I like to see a little small picture than previous picture but it's up to you ;)

lmao you girls are so cute! do you mean the previous pic of my boyfriend and me?

l_528a9cf7da3c464dab8cd800c52f0a7c.jpg

l_f878772ac32642898bdcd521eeac0541.jpg

^ LOL at him biting his hand.

:lol: I thought you will post a different picture than your own picture. I'm sure that I saw your picture in your avatar. But I'm not sure if you did read my posts about how I met two mommies through my ex best friend. Did you?

:lol: I thought you will post a different picture than your own picture. I'm sure that I saw your picture in your avatar. But I'm not sure if you did read my posts about how I met two mommies through my ex best friend. Did you?

No I haven't, which thread was that?

:giggle::giggle:I have lots of pics of boys kissing :giggle::giggle:

Too often, here on AD, people think debating is picking on them when it is not. If people feel that its too much, then dont participate..very simple.

Sometimes debates can get personal. If people attack ideas. That's fine by me. If people attack posters it is not.

If I feel I'm being attacked then I will just stop posting in said thread and put the offender on ignore. Otherwise I have no problem with controversal threads.

Back