Marlee Matlin, "I'll Scream Later"

I knew Marlee as well, we both went to the same school at Center on Deafness which used to locate at Des Plaines, IL near the corner of Golf and Dee Rd....

CoD moved to Northbrooks, IL now.

Yiz

I knew Marlee as well, we both went to the same school at Center on Deafness which used to locate at Des Plaines, IL near the corner of Golf and Dee Rd....

CoD moved to Northbrooks, IL now.

Yiz

I thought it's John Hersey high school in Arlington,IL *near Rand Rd*. So that's mean she transfered from CoD to JHHS?

I thought it's John Hersey high school in Arlington,IL *near Rand Rd*. So that's mean she transfered from CoD to JHHS?

CoD is an acting school, separate from John Hershey HS. She attended both.

CoD now includes school curriculums. This was added in late Fall '85. It's a privatized school, not public. Marlee graduated before CoD made this addition.

Yiz

Not same years. I believe she graduated in 1985 and I graduated in 2001. I don't really know her very well. I met her in person before.

I was born in 1984 after she graduated :O. That's so cool that you can get met her in person but I'm pretty sure you will get used to it..I have her on my twitter and facebook (I can up-dates about her tv shows and movies as well )

Yeah, I have completed reading it from last year. I suspect 1/4 of her story were full of shit. 3 times sexually abused (rape and molestation by three different persons - by her father at toddler age, by a female babysitter at age 11, by her High School teacher at teenage) in her young life...it sounded too good to be true. :roll: If she happened to be sexually abused once, by somebody else outside of her family, it would be easier to believe the facts. Molested/raped by her own father? Oh please. I don't think so since they still see each other and contact as a family does including a recent family photo.

My mom was raped and molested repeatedly by her father but continued to pose in photographs with him. She kept it a secret until well after his death.. She only told me because she accidently told her Deaf student (long story) and was worried I'd find out.

So anyway, my point is..... STFU.

CoD is an acting school, separate from John Hershey HS. She attended both.

CoD now includes school curriculums. This was added in late Fall '85. It's a privatized school, not public. Marlee graduated before CoD made this addition.

Yiz

Yeah, I went to CoD few times before for watch acting. I don't know that part about history. Thanks.

Back