Mario - the original one

geez...this atari controller looks SO gay!

321721b.jpg

Originally posted by Steel
geez...this atari controller looks SO gay!

321721b.jpg

What? You never seen Atari's original joystick?
confused.gif

Forget it, you have no taste in history game.
tongue.gif

then why was it on a Atari aracade years ago!?!? honestly, i even saw a pic of Donkey Kong on an atari cartridge! i'm not making stuff up dude

There is no such an Atari acrade for Nintendo's. It been always Nintendo's acrade.
mad.gif

Do your research please.
wink.gif

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
heh - i remmied playing that game on the old Nintendo 8-bit with my older sis and twin bro - we all used to play that game for HOURS trying to beat that game - lol and weird thing is that after Mario finally arrive to Princess Toadstool ... she have a beard
Have an image to prove to us that she had a beard?

If Donkey Kong was made by Nintendo, why did Rare control the series?

Originally posted by VamPyroX

Donkey Kong was create by Nintendo.

Rare is "client" who make game for Nintendo.

Therefore, Donkey Kong is license only to Nintendo. period.

actually, Rare didn't own Donkey kong series. it's belong to nintendo. I agreed with illustrator

both 007 games? no sorry it was EA games who produced "the world is not enough" and Rare was the one who produced the first 007 game

I like the Mario 64 version. Mario Sunshine is sorta um... cheesy.

yeahhh me too ...... i like the Mario 64
Mario Sunshine does have an interesting method of collecting things, however... the things I have seem to be a bit too cheesy. What's the point of having a water squirter? Are they trying to teach kids that it's important to clean up after others?

Mario Sunshine does have an interesting method of collecting things, however... the things I have seem to be a bit too cheesy. What's the point of having a water squirter? Are they trying to teach kids that it's important to clean up after others?

:laugh2: yeahhh :eek:

the only reason to have a water squirter is so to rid the paint falling from the sky and make a complete mess! and they all blamed on Mario for that because there was a "body double" of mario lol i think it's abit harder than Mario 64 because you always have to be good at aiming water than anything else

the only reason to have a water squirter is so to rid the paint falling from the sky and make a complete mess! and they all blamed on Mario for that because there was a "body double" of mario lol i think it's abit harder than Mario 64 because you always have to be good at aiming water than anything else

still yet - i think it's cheesy

I understand why they put a water squirter in there but couldn't they come up with a better idea than just running around and spraying enemies with water?

I understand why they put a water squirter in there but couldn't they come up with a better idea than just running around and spraying enemies with water?

there ya go - lol

there ya go - lol
This reminds me of a lame Biblical Nintendo game that my dad got for my family. In the game, you had to do various things: carry baby Moses through Egypt, collect two of each animal as Noah, etc.

Back