Mann_K05's friend

xvali3nt3x

Reaction score
I am actually the Mann_K05. ^^;;

I created an ADer for her and her name is Elva. If you wonder why she dont create her own? Because she uses her sidekick ii and it wont let her get one. So, I did it for her. :)

What's about her if you wonder?

She was graduated with me two years ago, trust me, she's so great lady, so sweet, and be open-minded person. Elva loves cats because... she's a cat freak! :giggle::D Hmm... I'm not sure what I will say about her.. BUT! She said Elva will come back to post here when she gets home. ;) I don't know when she will log in the AllDeaf.

Just make her feel so welcome here! :ty::ily:

Now - I'm logging off to log in mine! ^_^

Welcome to AllDeaf!! Go to expose anywhere else as long as you enjoy! :D:ily::D

Hello there... This is Elva. I was introducted to this website by my best friend, Jessie. So, I'm going to tell you a bit (basic) about myself...

Single or taken? Taken for almost 5 years.
How old am I? I'll be 21 years old very soon.
Where am I from? Oregon.
What high school did I graduate at? The Oregon School for the Deaf.
My occupuation? A college student.
What is my major? A History teacher for the deaf middle school students.
My hobby(iest):
-CAT!!! Yep, I'm a cat freak!
-Reading a book/magazine.
-Spending time/hanging out with my boyfriend of 5 years, best friends, close friends, and family.
-Watching new release movies since that I'm not able to watch the movies with CC at the theaters.
-Sleepinggggggggg.
-Most of all, just live your life, ok? ;)

One more thing... I'm an opened mind person, and I'd like to discuss anything that comes with my opinions, thoughts, concerns, etc.... I'm not afraid to voice my thoughts out. If you need my opinions on some topics that you aren't sure what to do with them, just PM (Private Messages) me or leave a comment. :scatter::scatter::scatter:

Oh, that's great, Mann_K05 ! :D

Hello Elva ! :wave:

Welcome aboard ! Feel free to post in this AD anytime. AD is open 24/7 everyday.

Enjoy! ;)

Awesome Mann_KO5!

xvali3nt3x, welcome to ALL DEAF! All deaf is the best deaf forum and mention once again what maria said - definitely open 24/7, execpt members never disappears! :D

I hope you enjoy the forum! ;)

Hi, I'm back. I haven't used this account for a long time. I thought I'd come back and check it out. Feel welcome to add me if wanted. :)

Welcome back but I don't know you but let me get this straight, Elva is your real name and xvali3nt3x is your user name, correct? As for your friend Jessie is Mann_K05 or KarissaMann05 because I was confused by her first post. It doesn't make senses...

Welcome back but I don't know you but let me get this straight, Elva is your real name and xvali3nt3x is your user name, correct? As for your friend Jessie is Mann_K05 or KarissaMann05 because I was confused by her first post. It doesn't make senses...

Mann_05 is now KarissaMann05

Aha! You bump your thread :D

I forget to say something...

Welcome back!! :hug:
I've miss you already for seeing you around :D :D

Back