Manga World

Pls dont start! We dont want another "popularity" contest here. :giggle:

Let me re-phrase.

It's hard to decide for oneself which looks the best! I can't decide if I want the "romantic me", the "pot-head me", the "serious me", the "usual me", for my avatars on AD!

I got a total of 7 already that I like! :lol:

Very neat Deaf Mortgage, Koala , Island Gal, Sunshine 1 and everybody.

Orginally Posted by Sunshine1
Those who created and posted Manga pix here look GREAT!

Thanks Bottesini and everyone who commented on my avatar. Yes I agreed that everyone's avatar are all look great. They are awesome to see. :)

This thread has gone nearly 400 posts today within few days of the thread creation. WOW, never thought it would be popular nowadays :D

I made an avatar belong to my Dell PC not Mac. I do have macbook but my husband took it with him to work and school. I didn't know that I can copy it from website on mac. Thank you for telling me. :)
oh no, the directions I gave is for PC - read my post #343 again, and ingore the MAC part in the end.

looks great, everyone! everyone is unique at their own.

Jacob said:
Actually Freckles, there is a 'export' button where it gives you the code of the URL. Click 'Avatars - then click 'export'
your way, my way. ;) :Owned:

Hey Moderators, could you please merge this thread with mine and the other thread 'Whoa! Avatars!?' to my thread "Manga World" Thanks!

Let me re-phrase.

It's hard to decide for oneself which looks the best! I can't decide if I want the "romantic me", the "pot-head me", the "serious me", the "usual me", for my avatars on AD!

I got a total of 7 already that I like! :lol:

I like the usual you.

And you want to tease shel about going from curly to straight! Jeeze!:giggle:

How about the most popular happy thread that everyone liked, in AD history?:D

That's right, the happiest thread in history and it was I, who made the thread! :laugh2: The longest thread I have made in my lifetime!

jacob! you deleted it! pfft....

or did I? LOL...sorry being sick is my excuse.

erm..

haha... you're being really nice! :pissed:

(sometimes my sidekick doesn't refresh the thread and post into the previous thread I just posted!) :: mumbles :: ...

back to topic, sorry for confusion folks.

Back