man/woman...

:rofl: thread ...

CODAchild and Magastu... :cheers:

I´m happy what I am and what I have.

My mechanic had a full sex change. Todd to Teri. She still fixes my car though! THANK GOD!!! :lol

She's still the same great person she was. And she's one of many transexuals. (I'm not one, btw...happy to be a woman and sad that I have so little opportunity to prove it! :lol)

MizzDeaf said:
I kept seeing this quote of the man saying "I am happy I am man" and woman saying "I wish I am man"

What about man saying "I wish I am woman" ?? I never seen that quote around the time.

Any details ...

Men who seek sex change do wish they are a woman, right?

Yeah, pretty much. I watched a show about transexuals, and it was really interesting because there were differences in the brain...in one of those glands or other that were more similar to women than men, even though they were men's brains.

So apparently they FEEL like they ARE women, they just have the wrong bodies.

But the seriously weird thing is that TOdd used to be married (to a woman). She died of cancer a few years ago, and that's about when he started the change. The person he was/is dating (I don't really keep up), was a woman changing to be a man. Go figger.

Liza said:
Men who seek sex change do wish they are a woman, right?

It able but it is not always what they wish.

In my science classes, in the past.... anyway, I heard someone said "women wish they are men" I NEVER heard anyone say "men wish they are women"

Hmmm....I wonder if Heaven's Angel dove into a miracle seed in ovary. Oh, my goodness..."I am lesbo stuck in the man's body"...

being man.. easy life for them to pee anywhere..

Being woman is harder way to do.. suffer all the bullshit pains.

Back