Man Commits Suicide After Sex With Hen

Lol Tousi, I was not so sure because it seems that hens are, um, loved in this town.
And since police tend to reflect community standards, it would be logical to assume them to also be "hen-friendly!"

:D

Mercy! with a freakin hen???? Ive heard some farmers have sex with goats, sheep, pigs etc but hens?? good grief! how sick is that??

ewwww what a gross.. damn... he was so nuts to do that...

Wendy

I can't understand how the anatomy of a man and the anatomy of a chicken would work together under any circumstances??
That's just foul!
:giggle:

Thats why its so hard to believe....how can a guy do that to a tiny puzz like hen's? I know cuz we have chickens...heh! :crazy:

Defee said:
Mercy! with a freakin hen???? Ive heard some farmers have sex with goats, sheep, pigs etc but hens?? good grief! how sick is that??

True, I heard about this, too.

Yes, I have an original photo of man have sex with hen but it´s not possible to add those photo here.
I´m not sure if Admin or Moderator allow me to post the photo under Penisarium?
Yes, I have many videos of farmers have sex with animals... pony, horse, pig, cow, etc.

The :crazy: world isn´t it? :shock:

Liebling:-))) said:
True, I heard about this, too.

Yes, I have an original photo of man have sex with hen but it´s not possible to add those photo here.
I´m not sure if Admin or Moderator allow me to post the photo under Penisarium?
Yes, I have many videos of farmers have sex with animals... pony, horse, pig, cow, etc.

The :crazy: world isn´t it? :shock:
Mercy! I was hoping this is just a joke about men doing it with hens...but you got a photo?? HOw in the dickens can the man put his wookie in the hen's puzz as tiny as it is?? he would have to push pretty hard and tear up the poor hen's puzzy...LOL! Mercy,mercy!!

Defee said:
didnt you read the story on page one by Beowulf?
Yeah. My jokes are really stale today. It was supposed to read:
How in the dickens
can he do it with chickens?
The rhyme was supposed to make it funny. Unfortunately, I'm the only one who thinks I'm a commedian most of the time :doh:
LittleMissFancyPants=Not very funny

LittleMissFancy said:
Yeah. My jokes are really stale today. LittleMissFancyPants=Not very funny

Don’t feel bad—you’re not the worst offender in the bad jokes department. I don’t know how many of you are old enough to get this, but I’ve been e-mailing this thread to all my friends with the header ‘Chicken Delight’. :lol:

LittleMissFancy said:
Yeah. My jokes are really stale today. It was supposed to read:
How in the dickens
can he do it with chickens?
The rhyme was supposed to make it funny. Unfortunately, I'm the only one who thinks I'm a commedian most of the time :doh:
LittleMissFancyPants=Not very funny
LOL! oh ok i understand...it does rhyme! didnt even notice that when i type that in, haha..
well, you wanna finish it? go ahead if you want to do it!..

Defee said:
LOL! oh ok i understand...it does rhyme! didnt even notice that when i type that in, haha..
well, you wanna finish it? go ahead if you want to do it!..
OH, no! Does that mean that you have an idea for more lines to this rhyme? If you do, be my guest! :giggle:

ha ha..Littlemissfancy! well i will have to think on it, got some ideas but need to work on it...if anybody can come up with this rhyme..go ahead! hehe

How in the dickens
did he do it with chickens?
He did it with chickens
with his wittle dickens.
Me thinks he musta had pretty slim pickens!

~LMF
...needs to get her some witty.

Heh,
:rifle:

Back