Male or female?

SURE!!!!! she can contact her nephew CM Punk to kick me out go ahead! :lol:

I bet CM Punk announces his surprise guest is DeafMonkey head to ECW's turf when ECW comes to ur hometown to kick ur ass!

ohhh dont forget I am monkey so CM punk cant catch me cause I am swing the bar around cant catch me :nana:

U cant swing around wrestling ring cuz they dont have any bar above the ring, so CM Punk can catch u! ;)

I have better idea for DeafMonkey, CM Punk will slap ur face instead kick ur ass at ECW backstage like CM Punk did to Shannon Moore last night, ;)

I have better idea for DeafMonkey, CM Punk will slap ur face instead kick ur ass at ECW backstage like CM Punk did to Shannon Moore last night, ;)

Ha ha .. I saw that video ... Backstage, Shannon Moore said he was the Prince of Punk. CM Punk showed up. He looked at Moore and said, "You're a poser", then slapped him. Moore and Punk stared down each other. Punk smirked at Moore and walked off. That's because of roaster hair style that Shannon is wearing. He used alot of gel... geeeesh. Oh well.

Ha ha .. I saw that video ... Backstage, Shannon Moore said he was the Prince of Punk. CM Punk showed up. He looked at Moore and said, "You're a poser", then slapped him. Moore and Punk stared down each other. Punk smirked at Moore and walked off. That's because of roaster hair style that Shannon is wearing. He used alot of gel... geeeesh. Oh well.

Yea cuz Shannon looks weird hairdo, face painting, clothes, fur jacket, piercing, what else?? CM Punk keep it simple and he feels disgusting from Shannon then slap him? ;) Haha...

Back