male or female dr, for women only

sweet4u618

Reaction score
Before woman have a baby born, do woman rather to have female or male doctor to help with baby born?

sweet4u618 said:
Before woman have a baby born, do woman rather to have female or male doctor to help with baby born?

Since i have all 6 babies.. born.. first time, i rather to have woman dr.. but after the first baby born.. I dont care which doctor.. AS LONG the baby will born..
You wouldnt remember who which you want to have Dr ... cuz the labor and all that work.. your will be exhausted.. you will just want baby out..

hehe.. so.. if you feel comfortable to have female or male dr.. thats your choice.. really it makes no difference though..

I had a male ob/gyn at first, and also I had male ob/gyn doctor who delivered my son, and right now, I had a female ob/gyn.

It's doesn't matter to me, as long they are treating me right.

I had an ob/gyn male doctor for all my three pregnancy, and it don't matter to me as long as the doctor knows what he's doing....:giggle:

Its don't matter to me. But i have a lady doctor for both pregnancy. As long they treat me and touchy sofy, not too rough.

both same male Dr., OB/Gyn and he is great Dr still seeing him twice a yr, checkup

DR. ob/gyn are MAN... treating me as well.. so fine!
:D
as long you feel comfy treated by Dr ob/gyn by man or woman.. up to your choice!

Smile

I guess I don't mind either male and female. It would be my first time. I have a bean in my stomach :D

It really doesn't matter whether a doctor is a woman or a man as long the doctor treats you well and knows what he or she is doing. What matters the most is you are well taken care of :)

When I found out that I was pregnant, I had female family doctor not OB/GYN (now I do). Till my due date, she was on vacation, (wish she didn't! LOL!) and her male associcate (sp) took over when she was on vacation. He wanna induce me on 13th but I went labor on my own. (labor happened on 10th of Feb and had my son on 11th) :applause: 13 hrs later, finally I gave birth to 9 lbs 13 oz baby boy. Dr. Malia took care of me pretty good though. If I get pregnant again, I'll use my OB/GYN which is male also...his associate is female. So I felt more comfortable with my OB/GYN now. :)

Everyone is different and have their own prefernces.

With both of my boys I had 2 males and one female OB/GYN gynecologists. I didn't like one of the guy, because he doesn't talk too much, I like the woman and the other male. They're real nice people and they laugh at all my humors. ;)

It doesn't really matter to me if it was a female or a male ob/gyn doctor. I had the female ob/gyn for my first son and the male ob/gyn doctor for the 2nd son. After comparing with both of the doctors, I'd prefer the female doctor that I had because she worked with me very wonderfully. It was easier for me to relate things with that female doctor.

I've never had a baby but when the time comes I wouldn't care if the doctor is male or female as long as that doctor is a good one.

Yeah I will meet male GYN next week and see if he seems nice and still more few more appts to see if still nice then it would be good for helping me with labor about 9 months later and also female interpreter may able to help too in labor that would not be bad.

Back