Malaysian aircraft goes down in Ukraine; 295 dead

Malaysia Airlines fleet

It doesn't seem to have that many in fleet and having lost 2 airlines in the tragedy.

Yeah, it's scary. I thought the cold war was over but I guess it's not over yet. I can tell Putin has two faces. He should know better when there's civilians' death involved, like telling pro-Russian rebels to back off so we can investigate the incident. It really disgusts me when I saw the picture of the white flag in that area where emergency crews picked up dead people so they don't get shot.

white flag? where? I can't find any pix of what you're talking about.

Putin doesn't have 2 faces ( i know what it is) , he's just a war crim who happens to be a Prez of Russia, Russia is a funny place...they embracing capitalism while they also embrace the old ideology, very much patriarchal, and very anti-social progressions, partially it's the 'left over' of the old commie dogma....staunch and they haven't got money for proper policing....its still pretty much chaos over there.....

in the news, it was mentioned white 'flags' are for body/count location.....

It's getting worse.

Ukraine says pro-Russia rebels took bodies of plane crash victims, loaded them onto trains | Fox News

International investigators and Ukrainian officials said Sunday that that pro-Russia separatists forced emergency services to surrender the bodies of 196 victims of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 and loaded them onto refrigerated trains.
Nataliya Bystro, a spokeswoman for Ukraine's emergency services, said earlier Sunday that emergency workers had been working under duress and were forced to give the bodies to the rebels

Some reports said the United States has confirmed that Russia had given to missile launchers to separatists in eastern Ukraine. Why? Should return back all of them to Russia. If reject to return, US or other NATO counties will send more supplies to Ukraine.

lets say leave all the squabble to them......i think what matters most is the black box, and whoever is responsible to come forward, and that Putin to face the music too, while Ukraine stays with Ukrainians. Putins and the gang f*cked it up for themselves...AND they should PAY for damages, this including payouts....but jurisdiction, on international muddles isn't going to let this happen soon nor smoothly...it is going to take months or years to be resolved. so its pointless to try be experts.

All i can say here is, Sh*t Happens

that's not to prevent themselves from getting shot. it's a standard procedure to stick a flag in if you see a body/body part. airline investigators typically use red/orange flag but there's nobody out there except some locals, rebels, and some emergency personnels.

deleted

And the body is being blocked out so it can't been seen.

not from where I see because I'm seeing it from different media. you're seeing a pix that's pixelated by American medias.

not from where I see because I'm seeing it from different media. you're seeing a pix that's pixelated by American medias.

I am looking the photo that been posted here. I am do not want see the body . :(

for uncensored versions, go to Liveleak.com......
its gross..

No Thank you. I think is so disrespectful for the families that lost their love
ones. It's so horrible the way the news media and Livesleak.com are showing the bodies . I don't anyone here would want that happening if one of their love ones was on the plane too. People no longer have respect for the dead . :(

hold it, what about actual people over there who have to do the search and tagging? now fun for them either!

No Thank you. I think is so disrespectful for the families that lost their love
ones. It's so horrible the way the news media and Livesleak.com are showing the bodies . I don't anyone here would want that happening if one of their love ones was on the plane too. People no longer have respect for the dead . :(

seen it, was gonna post but too gruesome.

hold it, what about actual people over there who have to do the search and tagging? now fun for them either!

I know people have tag the bodies etc. I just feel they should not be on display for the whole world to see them when their loves had not been able to bring the bodies back home. Some religions do not have open coffins , I did not see my parents bodies b/c I am my religion which is Jewish have closed coffins. I am thinking of this, some people may not want their love one bodies being seen by the whole world.

Im sure they cant even be recognized in any of these footages anyways... dead is dead.

Back