Major problem issues children refuses....

GalaxyAngel

Reaction score
Mod...
I feel proprite this debate issues foods because their feedbacks opnions which the best postive or negitive impacts remarks.

Important this thread best stay here on Parents sort of little debate issues.
Thank you very much...

*ahem*,
Have you noticed your child(s) eating habits junk foods instead of health foods?

And why ?

My 3 children aren't same.
1st son loves eat both junk and health foods.
2nd daughter getting adapt eat health foods but prefer junk foods.
3rd son...perference eating junk foods all the time.

I tried encourged my last son, please east good health pork chops/roast beef/chicken/rest other meats.. but refused prefer eating junk food alikely chicken nuggets, hamburger, hot dogs, fries, corn and etc etc.. sometimes I felt fusterate w/my last son. He is very quite health boy and checked up doctor.. but as far my concern about his teeth quite falling aparts alike pain last molar which he eating habits and sneaking the night (stealing) chocolate and etc etc. I've already taken away whole junk foods and put into my master bedroom where kept the locked up.

As far your concern your child upset and refused eat health food? How can you manage encourged your child *postive ways* ?

Let's together MOM and DAD can bring input postive or negitive remarks debate...
No flaming please.

Thank you very much...
wacko.gif ~ really need your hands help here discuss together.

Good Thread there BullyMom :hug:

The answer is YES, my children intend to keep eating junk food more than they would eat healthy food, so now Roadrunner and I are starting to cut down on buying those junk food, they're not overweight at all, but they are too picky when it comes to eating healthy food...

Of course they will complain from time to time, but hey, they're kids and they intend to do so when it comes to eating healthy food and not having any junk foods in the householder...

But the important thing as a mother is to be sure my children are eating more healthy food than junk food....

So you're not alone here BullyMom, I have my share of those with my children too.....We try to please them by giving them what they want once in a while but they do have to know one thing, they can't have every thing they want all the time....

I love my children more than anything in the world so I hope they know how much I care about their health and how much I want them to eat what I cook...

btw BullyMom, I love your avatar! ;)

Good thread there BullyMom,

To be honest with you Parents play a large role. When it comes to going shopping picking up less junk foods are always the best result of eating less junk foods. I've known a mother who has three children of her own, All she has in her cupboards are junk foods. I've seen one of her boys eating a whole bag of chips :eek: We as a parent have to encourage them to eat healthy and avoid junk foods as possible. Once a while is fine, But not too often.

That's how I do it with both of my boys, Once a while they can eat junk foods such as candies, cookies and chips.

Maybe If a parent could take away junk foods all together and pretend it doesn't exit maybe the child would eat more healthy food than worry about junk foods all the time. It's just a suggestion. ;)

Good thread.

I know how you feel. You are not only one who are concern about your children´s healthy.

My sons are fussy eaters.

Yes, we make sure that our sons eat right foods but we let them to eat junk foods sometimes to keep them happy.

My sons loves to eat pizza, Ravolli, Nuteulla on the toast, etc and visit to King Burger once a month to keep them happy.

They eat cereals alot in evenings but the doctor said that the cereals are normal and healthy. We do not need to worry too much if they eat cereal alots because the vitimans are included. He said that it wont hurt my sons to eat junks foods sometimes. (NOT often).

My sons learn from school about healthy foods. I also educate them why we should eat healthy foods, too. They knows what good or bad.

My sons don´t like vegetables much but carrots, cauliflowers and spinach.

My oldest like chicken, mince beef and fish finger.
My youngest like mince beef, children meats, fish finger and fish.

I often cook to trick something what my sons did not know is: I puree vegetable (broccilli, peas, fennel) to mix with mashed potatoes. They eat like crazy.

Of course my sons like to eat candies, cookies, etc. They are allow to eat them after finish their dinner.

Yes, I know that the children prefer junk foods to healthy foods but they know why they has to eat healthy foods.

Back