MainstreamVRS for Android phone

ZVRS will not have an HTC EVO app. Mainstream has an exclusivity contract with their software vendor for the EVO.

Where is the source that Mainstream have exclusivity to use EVO? :wave:

Thank ubuntu. I realized that EPIC have DLAN that can use HDTV DLAN hooked up without HMDI. Mm... Thats make lot sense to me that why ZVRS choose EPIC over EVO...

just found out about mainstreamvrs is it's south american produced and as for zvrs they cant beucause it is sprint's excliusivity on evo darn! everyone want freedom of vrs choice lol

just found out about mainstreamvrs is it's south american produced and as for zvrs they cant beucause it is sprint's excliusivity on evo darn! everyone want freedom of vrs choice lol

Not clear to understand.... MainstreamVRS in South America?

I already know that MainstreamVRS's office in Arizona.

Evo is so awful with Mainstream when someone call me on her evo to my vp200. She can see me running smooth but I see her in terrible lasg

Yeah. MainstreamVRS s video was choppy when using VP 200 to call.

No need mainstreamVRs now ZVRS have for HTC EVO is Z4 Mobile.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVijNDWzoac]YouTube - Z4 Mobile for EVO Coming March 1[/ame]

April 14, 2011

Dear ComputerLover,

We regret to inform you that MainstreamVRS must reduce the number of customers to which it provides VRS service. As part of this reduction, your MainstreamVRS number xxx-xxx-xxxx, will be cancelled on Monday April 18, 2011.

This is an unfortunate, but necessary, measure we must take to remain financially solvent until such time that the FCC approves our application for our own license to provide video relay services.

It has been a pleasure providing service to you and we anticipate that we will be able to resume providing services after the FCC approves our license.

If you would like us to re-evaluate this decision, please feel free to contact us at support@mainstreamvrs.com .

Sincerely,

MainstreamVRS Support

right bye bye white label vrs

April 14, 2011

We regret to inform you that MainstreamVRS must reduce the number of customers to which it provides VRS service. As part of this reduction, your MainstreamVRS number xxx-xxx-xxxx, will be cancelled on Monday April 18, 2011.

This is an unfortunate, but necessary, measure we must take to remain financially solvent until such time that the FCC approves our application for our own license to provide video relay services.

It has been a pleasure providing service to you and we anticipate that we will be able to resume providing services after the FCC approves our license.

Back