Mac VS. Pc – The truth illustrated

I believe this PC car comes with HID and HID fog lights. :whistle:

No, PC use old fashioned fog light and headlight since Mac use HID in headlight, HID blows fog light away.

PC got owned again. :Owned:

You miss highlander's post, Mac has HID in headlight.

HID is not safe for fog. Need yellow fog light.

I had Cibie headlight - good for off road race or race only. I used illegal headlight on street. They do not have any surface on headlight. Just smooth and clear glass. Too bright at night time but not great for fog.

I found good one :)

pictures_pc-vs-mac.jpg

neat! i prefer IMAC better.. but this thread lol i love those pic .. something remind me of anything that fun of those.. you know i mean lol!

That's why Imac rocks... no messy wires ;)

:rofl: That's what my dad says about his PC. He hates wires. He asked me why too many wires!!. I had to explain that it's an essential function to operate PC. I use wireless mouse and keyboard on my desktop. But still wires here and there.

Currently PC now have bluetooth or USB wireless keyboard/mouse without extension wire for wireless transreceiver.

Soon one day, Just one wire to power up PC and monitor and rest are wireless. Heard about WiFi USB? Make life easier. But battery is one thing that you have to replace.

Someday, MAC and PC will be very small and thin. Thanks to miniPCI slots and new small slots to miniaturize hardwares.

Maybe it can run on 2 Hearing Aid batteries :rofl:

Catty

Still can't add 2nd Internal Hard Drive inside MAC.

My dad complains External Hard Drive is running little slow.
I understand he used to have PC for 20 years. My brother bought Apple Mac for his dad.

My dad's Mac hook up with printer, card reader and headphone. Still added few extra wires.

Apple Mac can't add 2nd Blu-Ray Drive and Memory card reader. PC Case accepts to add devices.

sandisk_12in1_usb_flash_memory_card_reader.gif

PC has built-in memory card reader. Mac can't

black.jpg

I understand he used to have PC for 20 years. My brother bought Apple Mac for his dad.

My dad's Mac hook up with printer, card reader and headphone. Still added few extra wires.

Apple Mac can't add 2nd Blu-Ray Drive and Memory card reader. PC Case accepts to add devices.

black.jpg

I hate to tell you. Card reader is soooo old school.
There is wireless SD.
Eye-Fi » Eye-Fi Home
eye-fi_cards_homergb1.jpg

Wireless headphone.
75-982-001-07.jpg

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875982001

There is wireless and wired (ethernet) NAS (Network-attached storage.)
Apple - Time Capsule

overview_timecapsule_20080115.png

There is wireless printer or you can printer with ethernet and just direct to router then wireless/wired (ethernet) to computer.

Blu-ray.. You can replace on any Mac hardware.

http://fastmac.com/slim_bluray.php

Not all PC can run blu-ray at 1080p without HDCP. Macbook pro/Mac Pro (GeForce 8600M GT/GeForce 8800 GT) are DHCP support.

black.jpg

Complain about can't or difficult to upgrade then get Mac Pro!!
macpro_hero.jpg

Mac

I will have to say Apple.
I used to be a PC user until 2006 when I purchased an Apple Mac, I have never looked back since :lol::fruit:

I hate to tell you. Card reader is soooo old school.
There is wireless SD.
Eye-Fi » Eye-Fi Home
eye-fi_cards_homergb1.jpg

[/IMG]

Sorry.... wireless SD will not fit in my prof camera. Most prof photo prefer to use compact flash card.
Many prof photographers are not interest in Wireless SD or any wireless device at event.
Protect their or my copyright.
You understand why many photographers need to protect their photo work.

7706137613747893.JPG

Most time, I am at Press Box at stadium. I saw many photographers and writers use PC laptop. Very Few people use Apple Laptop.

Kind off topic about photographer.

You still can use compact flash.
sd2cf_200.gif

Nothing to worry about copyright. There is encryption for wireless.

All depend what business they want wireless or not.

Wireless to laptop allow more than 100GB unlike CF/SD.

Some people use wireless pda that quick send info to company for make newspaper and news online.
Idruna Pocket Phojo

Here a picture of professional DSLR
wlan-cam-front.jpg

BTW I am photographer and I own EOS 20D since 2001. :)

Back