"Love"

beadfairy

Reaction score
Hi Everyone
I am a sculpture glass artist and I do alot of these beads. What do you think of them? I would love to see what you think of them. I am coda and love using sign language into my artwork! Have a sweet day
Tara

Attachments

• P1010022.JPG
    P1010022.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 24
  • P1010023.JPG
    P1010023.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 21
This is awesome and I don't really think I've seen anything like this, especially created out of glass! You're very talented and I'm confident that many ppls. will want to 'buy' your work of art which does look cool and beautiful!! Thanks for sharing this here and hope to see more of your work too--

As for the items here you've shown, how long does it take for you to create and make (before and after painting--) these?

It sure looks gr-8! :thumb:

Beads

Hi Thanks for the kind words! I melt moretti glass over a minor bench torch.I pull the glass real thin and paint the hot glass onto the hot bead. Then I put it in the kiln over night to slowly cool the glass so it wont break. To sculpt the bead, it takes about 15 to 30 minute depending on the piece I am working on. Its called lampworking, kinda like glassblowing but on a way smaller scale. Have a sweet day
Tara

beadfairy said:
Hi Everyone
I am a sculpture glass artist and I do alot of these beads. What do you think of them? I would love to see what you think of them. I am coda and love using sign language into my artwork! Have a sweet day
Tara

they are SO AWESOME!!! WOW!! impressive!! keep them coming, girl!! :thumb:

beadfairy said:
Hi Everyone
Tara

THATS SO BEAUTIFUL...I WOULD LIKE TO BUY IT...HEHEH...SMILE..LET ME KNOW WHEN U GONNA SELL IT...

Beaitful Bead of ILY hand symbol....

Do you making any color ILY hand symbol ??? What color did you create it ?

I would like to buy some too! What size are they? And when you start selling them, let me know how much each costs. They are so pretty and unique!

Do you accept commissions? I would like to put in some orders of custom-made for the beads. Lemme know, I am REALLY interesting. PM me :)

Wow these are beautiful. I want to see more of your works.

My ex husband's wife owns a bead store and I would like to show her your items. Maybe she can make me a necklace with your pieces. Am awfully serious here :)

Hi Beadfairy,

My children are also CODA. :) That is awesome, you make those stuffs. You did an excellent creative. I advise you to go to Deaf Expo to get craft table and meet alot of people at the Deaf Expo.

- Sabrina

Thanks for the kind words!

Thanks everyone for the kind words on my work. I can make these in any color. I was thinking of working the deaf expo. Tomorrow I will take some more picture of beads I have and post them. I usually sell them for $10 strung on black cord.I work at bead shows and sell them for alot more. I have strung them up too with some pretty beads to make a beaded necklace. ITs makes me feel good that people like them. My parents really love them. I give them tons and they end up selling them to their friends. I just really like sign language and glad to know it thanks to my deaf parents.It is such a beautiful language. I plan to make more differnt signs into beads. I will post them when I get done. Thanks again everyone. I am smilin from ear to ear. I have plenty of them if anyone wants one. Have a sweet day!
Tara

Wow, Tara..your art is very impressive!! I would like to buy a blue ILY bead which you posted on this thread. Pls let me know. Thanks! ;)

Hi again

Hi Everyone
I am about to take some pics of more beads. And string one up into a necklace. The beads posted are on ebay. But you can get one from me. Just send me an email. Have a sweet day. Ill be back soon with more pics.

Hi everyone
Here are more pics of my beads and one of me at the torch!
Have a sweet day
tara

Attachments

• Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Picture 015.jpg
    Picture 015.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 3
  • Picture 017.jpg
    Picture 017.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 4
  • Picture 043.jpg
    Picture 043.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Picture 164.jpg
    Picture 164.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Picture 163.jpg
    Picture 163.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 4
WOW! You did a AMAZING job! Those are way too cool and I really loves it. I did added you on my favorite in E-bay in case you are selling it again!
Thanks for sharing with us.

LMA

You're doing great job! I'm feeling so impressive about you when you are a really adept girl for artist.

Back