Love Or Money?

SunFaceMan

Reaction score
Hey you all.

I saw on TV show about "Love or Money" Something. There was a very handsome and wealthy american guy. And there are about less 20 hot women. He is going to find out who is up for money or love. He is looking for a woman who truely love for him. So I was wondering. For deaf people. Your opinions. For women only. Suppose, there is a very handsome wealthy deaf guy. He have million dollars on each check for each woman. Which would you go for it, love or pick up the check? I am dying to know.
:type:

That really pissed me off about this show. It made me feel disgusted about it. A group of hot women chasing a man for money. Man.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! * JUMPPP ON handsome GUY and kissssss all over his face * and fuckin MONEY SHIT!!

Money is like Earth stuff. Love is universal to feel either exist or non-exist.

without love, where's money? If not for love, Bill Gates would not have been born and we wouldnt all have been sucked into the internet where millions of business have made money through........ *trails off* :type:

:ily: love - nothing else, nothing less.

I prefer love, but not giving that love to rich man. I prefer to provide love to someone else instead.

"love or money"? isn't that a movie with Michael J. Fox in it?

anyway, i say "love"...show some love, brothers and sisters!

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
That really pissed me off about this show. It made me feel disgusted about it. A group of hot women chasing a man for money. Man.
oookay you hardly even know him :eek:

Back