Love is not funny ~

amylovechina

Reaction score
Hello,

I like to share with you about my feeling. I like someone but someone is not ready. I like to give him more times. I dont mind to wait for him while we are good friend. But he told me that his ex girlfriend wants to back with him. It made him be confused. Should i leave him or keep it ? what is your suggest ? :shock::shock::shock:

Be honestly, I am easy to move on my life but I dont want to lost good man and smart man too... Hummmm:roll::roll::roll:

I dont understand why i always pick on people....

My mother said I should accept who love me a lot but I dont. Am i strange?

Love is Complicated ~~~~

:hmm::hmm::hmm:

It won't hurt for you to meet other guys whenever the confused guy is ready to come back with you or never. Just go and meet other guys that you never know if you like the other guy even better than the confused guy who leaves you in the dark.

If i were you, then I would continue to meet someone else whoever this person will come to me.

My friend and parents always say it to me. MOVE ON ~

I would continue to meet someone but my heart wont accept it.... I always think of him... Hummmmm...

Be honestly , I am loyal with one person...

How i can solve this problem ?

You can be loyal with one person who is not confused and in love with you, and be relible to you. Like I said, continue to meet someone else who will grab your heart and you will forget the confused guy. Give it some time for you to forget him when you meet someone else even better and more considerate person who loves you for who you are.

hang in there.

Hello,

I like to share with you about my feeling. I like someone but someone is not ready. I like to give him more times. I dont mind to wait for him while we are good friend. But he told me that his ex girlfriend wants to back with him. It made him be confused. Should i leave him or keep it ? what is your suggest ? :shock::shock::shock:

Be honestly, I am easy to move on my life but I dont want to lost good man and smart man too... Hummmm:roll::roll::roll:

I dont understand why i always pick on people....

My mother said I should accept who love me a lot but I dont. Am i strange?

Love is Complicated ~~~~

:hmm::hmm::hmm:

better move on! if he's waiting for his ex-gf to come back to him... then you already know where his heart is

He said he is not waiting for his ex gf but his ex gf wants him back with her .... Well... It is not my business... I will move on soon ~ I am fine ~ I am strong girl ~ I believe there are many men is better than him .... big smile ~~~

I think he will lost the chance ~ Move on ~ I wont wait for him ~

Basically, everybody said what I wanted to say! But yeah, you should move on as you have stated. The fact that he even brought up his ex girlfriend would make me think...well are you contemplating on being with her and having me on the side? He shouldn't have his cake and eat it too. So yes, you should move on....you never know...when you are not around he will realize hey.....I want to be with amylovechina instead. If it doesn't turn out that way there is always someone else!!! You'll be alright~~~

Ahhh yeah...give the guy the cold shoulder!...It's possible he was just "making conversation" with you...or that he was trying to make you "jealous"....but on the same token....I would not even consider continuing the relationship!...The ex girlfriend should not even be talked about!....But then again, maybe he just wanted you to "be in the know" as to what was going on with him at that time.....and not for you to find out later from someone else....

All people are different and handle situations differently...If he told you..."My ex wants to get back with me....but I have no plans to do so! I'm with you, I love you...and want you to know what's going on in case my ex tries to start some trouble"!....

Only you know if the relationship with ur boyfriend's ex is reallllly over! Trust between 2 people is a very delicate thing! Once it's gone, it's almost impossible to get back!...So, if you can't trust him...move on!

Basically, everybody said what I wanted to say! But yeah, you should move on as you have stated. The fact that he even brought up his ex girlfriend would make me think...well are you contemplating on being with her and having me on the side? He shouldn't have his cake and eat it too. So yes, you should move on....you never know...when you are not around he will realize hey.....I want to be with amylovechina instead. If it doesn't turn out that way there is always someone else!!! You'll be alright~~~

I agree with you... that is why I move on... I believe he will look for me someday ~ or his lost ~ Depend on my feeling ~~~

Well... Move on ~ :roll:

Ahhh yeah...give the guy the cold shoulder!...It's possible he was just "making conversation" with you...or that he was trying to make you "jealous"....but on the same token....I would not even consider continuing the relationship!...The ex girlfriend should not even be talked about!....But then again, maybe he just wanted you to "be in the know" as to what was going on with him at that time.....and not for you to find out later from someone else....

All people are different and handle situations differently...If he told you..."My ex wants to get back with me....but I have no plans to do so! I'm with you, I love you...and want you to know what's going on in case my ex tries to start some trouble"!....

Only you know if the relationship with ur boyfriend's ex is reallllly over! Trust between 2 people is a very delicate thing! Once it's gone, it's almost impossible to get back!...So, if you can't trust him...move on!

Well... His things is not my business ... I dont need to know his everythings... let him go ~ I want to be peace and Happy ~~~

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:wave::wave::wave::wave:

hello
Who the introduction's my understanding be a foreign country deaf guy and get married

If he's thinking about going back to his ex-girlfriend, then he's not ready for you.

So, let him go and move on...

Like they say, "There are plenty of fishes in the sea." :)

你能介绍我认识见外国聋人婚姻

你怎么不在中国找一个男人? 实话说, 中国男人比外国男人强多! 相信我!如你和外国人在一起生活的话, 你会有不少的不愉快的事情... 我见得太多! 

举例子:  东方和西方的文化是不一样!!!
      交流沟通不太方便!

awesome language. wonder if you guys can translate that language. im tooo curious what you guys were talking about. haha

Back