Love is Never Silent

TinyStrawberry

Reaction score
Hi there,
Its been a while! I am working for an ASL program over the University, and I lookin for a tape called " Love is Never Silent", do you know where is a good place to buy one? or sumthing? The one we have here, is damaged, and we need a replacement, and we can't just "copy" it. So got any ideas?

Thanks for the help!

Ebay I found it on Ebay last week...I prefer DVD not VHS

TinyStrawberry said:
Hi there,
Its been a while! I am working for an ASL program over the University, and I lookin for a tape called " Love is Never Silent", do you know where is a good place to buy one? or sumthing? The one we have here, is damaged, and we need a replacement, and we can't just "copy" it. So got any ideas?

Thanks for the help!

Yeh, I know.. But the only problem is, I'm not going to be buying it, and the person who takes care of the money, and orders, I dont know if she could buy things from EBAY.
Plus, we cant have dvds, most of the buildings on the campus dont have DVD players, and some perfer tapes because i can say, DVD causes more damage than tapes. I just want to see if there is other ideas. Thanks tho!

Whatever you do... do not attempt to get it at www.videorarities.net.... They took my money and never sent the movie.. the owner was verbally abusive and inappropriate. Better off borrowing it from Captioned Media Program

Hi there,

Thanks for the help![/QUOTE]

this movie is hard to find, and it seem only VHS in PAL region available, it won't work on North America's VHS.

I haven't seen that tv show for a long time. I was kid and didn't get fully understand about this show.

I checked Ebay and Amazon. both do not list the movie. I am looking for it also for my ASL class. It was released Dec. 21, 2008 so I wonder if it had not made it to the market yet. My local Blockbuster does not show it in their list either.

Deafrunner

Love Is Never Silent DVD available from Ann's Gift Shop

Hi Everyone!

Good news - after many long years, the Love Is Never Silent Hallmark Hall of Fame DVD can now be purchased from Ann's Gift Shop at www.annscardsandgifts.com . The DVD is $19.99 plus $3.99 shipping & handling.

Back