Lost cat

horselover61

Reaction score
My cat is lost since yesterday morning. His name is Tiger. I let him out yesterday and he normally come home when he is ready or when I get home from going out.

He have not been home and I went out looking for him. I did called animal shelter to give them the information.

Please pray for his safe return since it is belong to my son. He would be so sad if he is not home. My son is not home cuz he is at his stepmom's house for a few days.

He doesnt know about it just yet.

Please do pray for his safe return.

Thanks you

This is the pix of Tiger when he was a baby and I will look for when he is bigger. He is a big cat now.

Don't worry too much. Yet. Our cat has disappeared for two weeks at a time and come home safely. Your cat may be just fine.

I hope your cat will be found and back home safe.

Hope Tiger is gonna be ok.

Oh No!!! Prayer that He will return home !!!

awww Hope Tiger will return home. Is he neutered? IF he's not, he's probably looking for a lady himself.. Hopefully, he'll come back soon! hugs.

aww i hope that Tiger come back home before son get home... and i never let my cat outside..

This is why I always keep my cats indoors. I never let them out, I don't want anything to happen to my cats.

Any updates on your missing cat?

I have my deaf cat implanted with a tiny microchip behind his neck. It helps the humane society to locate him when he gets lost.

Any updates on your missing cat?

I have my deaf cat implanted with a tiny microchip behind his neck. It helps the humane society to locate him when he gets lost.

Tiger does have microchip but I had a feeling that the coyotes got him just like my other cat 3 months ago. So all together I lost 4 cats to coyotes. My two other cats dont like to wondering off at all. Not like Tiger he loves to go into woods. That is why.

I had my dog outside while the cats are outside. In case coyotes come then my dog will bark to alrert me.

me too .....Lost Cindie's sister Teresa last summer :(

me too .....Lost Cindie's sister Teresa last summer :(

So now my dog goes outside when my cats goes outside. But my cats dont like to take off they just stay near my house or on the deck all the times. One of my cat like to go under the deck in the winter time. Strange cat.

Oh no... I am cat lover. Not want to hear bad news from coyotes or hawks

We have two cats. Always keep both cats in our house.

Tiger does have microchip but I had a feeling that the coyotes got him just like my other cat 3 months ago. So all together I lost 4 cats to coyotes. My two other cats dont like to wondering off at all. Not like Tiger he loves to go into woods. That is why.

I had my dog outside while the cats are outside. In case coyotes come then my dog will bark to alrert me.

Did you have any chance to have it tracked so you might have a good chance of finding it?

Back