looking to learn

stelletosilloet

Reaction score
:wave:hello my name is jen i have a friend who is deaf and find it hard to communicate with her somtimes but really enjoy her company i am hoping to learn and would like to learn mor about sign language so that it will be a little easier to communicate with her,Also my mom is deaf in her left ear she has been like that scince she was born. hope that you all welcome me into your group even though i am not deaf/hearing impared

Welcome to AllDeaf!!! :wave:

I think it's great that you want to learn so you can be a better friend to your friend.

Good luck. If your friend is a signer, just ask her to teach you. I think that is an easy way to learn.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

thank you all for the warm welcom into alldeaf i have been enjoying reading the topics on here they are very interesting and yes i am learning ASL frrom my friend as well.and beboning you are the greatest friend anyone could ask for.

thank you all for the warm welcom into alldeaf i have been enjoying reading the topics on here they are very interesting and yes i am learning ASL frrom my friend as well.and beboning you are the greatest friend anyone could ask for.

Is that you, Jennifer? I am shocked that you are here on AllDeaf. I thought you were someone else. I have never see a new username Stelletosilloet before. Is that part of your game from FarmVille or other kind of game with the username like that. Wow, Jennifer. That is true that I am having problem with communicating and yes, I would love to teach you signs. We will have to do that together to work on signs. I am glad that you are here. Welcome. :cool2:

:wave: Glad you have Bebonang as a friend. She can really help you. Have fun.

Back