Looking to buy new car!

I did. They are all listed around the same price. We gave in and just got the ford fiesta tonight but, make ready is closed for the night so I get to keep a ford escape tell tomorrow.

doesn't sound pretty.... The dealership gave in and accepted the price I want. I got a $32k fully-loaded Xterra for $25k. How about you?

I was upside down on my trade. My car was listed at 20k and I got it to 16k but, still have to pay out the ass cause of my trade and that's the best I could do cause someone walked in with their eyes on the same car with no trade and willing to pay market for it. I just happened to got there first. I'm still happy. It has Bluetooth sync to my phone.

It actual start at $15.1k, it's sight over the range.

Mine is Civic 2010, it had max of 41 mpg on road trip. FTW!

Yeah that's what I realized. It used to be $13k starting price on the first generation Honda Fit.

Yeah that's what I realized. It used to be $13k starting price on the first generation Honda Fit.

It got raise price of base because of ESC (Electronic stability control) added by 2012 or up due NHTSA. ESC is better than ABS.

I really love my new car. I like being able to talk on the phone bluetooth to my car. Also, I can ask my car the weather and other neat things and it tells me the info. It's quite neat. I'm really proud of it. Hopefully it just doesn't break down.

I really love my new car. I like being able to talk on the phone bluetooth to my car. Also, I can ask my car the weather and other neat things and it tells me the info. It's quite neat. I'm really proud of it. Hopefully it just doesn't break down.
Wouldn't lowering the window tell you the weather? :dunno:

I can tell you the fiesta wont break down.... just give the car some much love ;)

fiesta is not bad ,and the price isn't out of your budget .you can have a look .many chosen you can found if you go to the market .
good luck ,hope one day i can get a new car.

I would check into the gas mileage of any cube as they are not very aerodynamically designed. You'll probably bet better gas mileage with a Ford Escape. I currently drive a Honda Ridgeline, but (having driven an Escape) I think the escape has a better ride to it and gets better mileage.

Back