Looking for someone to share Valentine's Day!!

me personally, I like a happy medium. I don't want a overly macho guy, nor a overly sensitive one.

I'd prefer a guy who surprises me anytime and likewise...

I don't want to save presents or shows of love to one day.

I'd like flowers to be sent to me any ole time... or a love letter in with my lunch when I least expect it.

I'd like to greet my man, when he comes home from work, wearing only sexy lingerie - when he has no idea and see his face...

Little things like that should be done whenever! Not once a year go all out and break the bank/imagination then nothing the rest of the yr!

Hopefully everyone here survived Valentine's day. Review and consider for next year!
Cheers

I had a cold, so the honey and I didn't go out yesterday, but then again, we usually don't for V Day. We stayed in, made kabobs and cuddled up near the TV. More than good enough for me!

well, I'm still single and I took my grandma to doctor's office and chemotherapy treatment and also hung out with one of my girl friends and our kids.......

well, I'm still single and I took my grandma to doctor's office and chemotherapy treatment and also hung out with one of my girl friends and our kids.......

After all that and you still did not get to go out for Valentines with someone (other than family)? now I'm sad for you. Don't get me wrong, it's nice that you helped your Grandmother. but still. darn.

Back