looking for male companion for dating

andrea

Reaction score
hi all

ok a little about me im 5'5'' brown hair with blonde highlights, im about 190 lbs, and im 20 years old, fun loving, caring, kind, funny (from what poeple tell me), sweet. very romantic... and i love just cuddling and being with my guy...

im also hearing which i hope is not a problem, i know a little sign language due to the ASL class i took this past semester at school..

well anyway im sick of being alone and im looking for a boyfriend who is kind, sweet, romantic, and a real gentleman, and that looks dont matter to him...

please feel free to respond on here or email me at ajm1031@attbi.com

Good luck on finding Mr. Right!
If you're interested in socializing in a deaf community, of course to find a guy there. Then here is my suggestion: Try find a deaf event somewhere in Mass (I believe Boston is where you can find the events often happen there) On other hand, it'll give you a big help on learning sign language and improvement in communication with deaf people. It worked on my hearing friends.
That's how I get to meet people and I even met Alex! I hope my suggestion works. :)

Good luck, and welcome to AD. BTW, I know a CODA (Child of Deaf Adults) that lives up your way in....damn, near the NH boarder. I can't remember the town. Anyways, he is about 24 and a fun guy to be with. I like him alot. Well, good luck.

is the young gentleman your talking about deaf??? thats fine it makes no difference to me try and find out the rest of his info and let me know ( like if he has aol instant message etc.) or just give him my email and tell him to email me and why i want to know him

thanks

andrea

hi again

thanks tell him i hope i hear from him soon,

and in regaurds to the hearing/deaf thing it doesnt make any difference to me if the person can hear or not

i hope that straightens some questions out

andrea:D

Originally posted by andrea
hi again

and in regaurds to the hearing/deaf thing it doesnt make any difference to me if the person can hear or not

Can I make a suggestion?

Why don't you get involved in several of threads here on this board so everyone could get to know you. Maybe someone looking for a personality might find it in you. Who knows! Someone might get interested into you once they get to know you better. :wink:

If I was single, I probably would be doing that here at the board. :o

Originally posted by andrea
hi again

I gave him your email. He lives about 30 mins from you he said. I dunno if he will email you. That is up to him.

Back