Looking for love

wildchild

Reaction score
Hello everyone, My name is Mark. I just recently (2 months ago) broke up with my girlfriend. She cheated on me. I'm now looking for a new girlfriend. I hate the bar scene as far as looking for a girlfriend because I've not met any women there that are girlfriend material. I thought maybe I might find one here.

Let me start by telling a little about myself. I'm 34 years old, light brown hair, blue eyes, and 190 pounds. I am not deaf. I do martial arts in my spare time (Kung Fu & Brazilian Jiu Jitsu). I like to go camping, hiking, go to amusement parks and ride the rides, travel, go to the beach, go to the gym and work out (Gold's Gym), and just do anything that is fun. I love animals. I have a dog that I got at the humane society. I'm trustworthy and do not cheat. I don't smoke but do drink occationally.

I'm looking for a trustworthy woman between 21 and 30 yrs old. Someone who likes to have fun. Someone with similiar interests. Distance is no issue with me because I like to travel. Close would be nice though but not a big deal to me. I'm looking for a girlfriend to spend romantic times with as well as just hang out with to enjoy thier company.

If interested in chatting then please private meassage me.

I'm sorry this forum is not the place to date. Even though, you might want to stay on the forum and get to know people by making new friends and you might end up dating one of them. You cannot expect anyone to PM you just to date, I'm sorry to burst your bubble. If you really are desperate to find a woman, go to a dating site or something.

Well excuse me. I thought that because the name of this was Marriage, Dating & Single Life that I could post that. And by the way I am not desperate. I can get ***** any night of the week that I want. I'm just looking for someone who isn't like that. You might be desperate but not I mister. Have a nice day. Also, how do you know that no one will PM me. Are you a mind reader. :rl:

Hi Mark.

I'm really sorry to hear about your girlfriend, I hope you'll find what you're looking for.

Good luck! :)

Thanks Angel.....Yeah, she cheated on me when she was working mid night shift at the Shell Gas Station while I was at home watching her little 7 yr old girl every night (including weekends). She was doing things with this guy while at work. She would lock the door to the station and do strip shows for him. That's the thanks I get for watching her little girl at night and working everyday from 9 am to 5 pm and letting her live with me for free. She didn't have a bill to pay.

Thanks Angel.....Yeah, she cheated on me when she was working mid night shift at the Shell Gas Station while I was at home watching her little 7 yr old girl every night (including weekends). She was doing things with this guy while at work. She would lock the door to the station and do strip shows for him. That's the thanks I get for watching her little girl at night and working everyday from 9 am to 5 pm and letting her live with me for free. She didn't have a bill to pay.

Oh poor ya guy. U must be good man.. Her loss! !

:afro:

M-

What I hate is that I got attatched to the little girl. Her mom is very irresponsible. She puts that little girl in front of a computer or tv for hours at a time while she sleeps. It's her built in babysitter. On one particular Saturday I woke up at 9:00 am and her mom was sleeping and the little girl was on the computer. That little girl was still on the computer at 8:00 that night. I feel sorry for the little girl. But yeah.....I was good two the both of them. I really thought I was in love. She had me fooled big time.

The way I found out that she ws cheating on me was I found a video of her on her cell phone video camera doing a strip tease for some guy while at work. I could see the soda fountain machine in the background. She stripped all the way down for the guy and talking dirty to him as she did this.

oh man! i am very sowwy abt that.. she is stupid cheat on u.. i hope that u find a right woman for u! :)

I don't know.....I've lost my faith in women. It seems like the better you treat them the worse they do you. They take your money and break your heart.

Well excuse me. I thought that because the name of this was Marriage, Dating & Single Life that I could post that. And by the way I am not desperate. I can get ***** any night of the week that I want. I'm just looking for someone who isn't like that. You might be desperate but not I mister. Have a nice day. Also, how do you know that no one will PM me. Are you a mind reader. :rl:

Whoa, matey. Sequioas is right, this website ain't no dating site. It is where you can get to make friends, meet new people and discuss different topics like you have just discussed about the problemtic relationship. I hope it doesn't offend you at all. I'm sorry to hear what you have experienced. :(

I don't know.....I've lost my faith in women. It seems like the better you treat them the worse they do you. They take your money and break your heart.

That is not true. Men do that too. It all boils down to an individual, not just women or men....I certainly can vouch for that based on my experiences AND my girlfriends' experiences.

Remember it is not all women - so dont give up your faith. You have become wiser and experienced so you truly know what to look for in the next woman. Each failed relationship brings you closer to that ONE so hang in there, buddy :)

Hi again,

Do you really know what you need to do? You probably think this won't work but it just might. You just need to go with the 'flow'. I'd think if you're expecting to search for love, chances are, it won't come to you when you expect it. The more you go with the flow, it will come to you unexpectedly. Heck, you never know - it could be right under your nose the whole time. You just need to tone it a bit down in order to see what is out there.

Sure, it can not be fun being lonely and going to the bar all the time to find someone. I can understand you're wanting to find a companion, best friend, lover and all the works but remember, if you're exceeding yourself into this - you need to prepare yourself for some disappointments if it were not to be up to your expectations.

Good Luck in your endeavor :)

Gemma is correct, some men do that too, it depends on the individual. relationships end or fail for many reasons and I've read somewhere on the web site about a therapist that said each person needs to find his or her own way of coping with the emotions and moving past the trauma and then ask yourself if this experience taught you anything and the kind of girl you're really looking for next?..Maybe you should take your time rushing in a new relationship, just stick with dating for awhile otherwise, you will be in for a bumpyie ride!..

Hello everyone, My name is Mark. I just recently (2 months ago) broke up with my girlfriend. She cheated on me. I'm now looking for a new girlfriend. I hate the bar scene as far as looking for a girlfriend because I've not met any women there that are girlfriend material. I thought maybe I might find one here.

Let me start by telling a little about myself. I'm 34 years old, light brown hair, blue eyes, and 190 pounds. I am not deaf. I do martial arts in my spare time (Kung Fu & Brazilian Jiu Jitsu). I like to go camping, hiking, go to amusement parks and ride the rides, travel, go to the beach, go to the gym and work out (Gold's Gym), and just do anything that is fun. I love animals. I have a dog that I got at the humane society. I'm trustworthy and do not cheat. I don't smoke but do drink occationally.

I'm looking for a trustworthy woman between 21 and 30 yrs old. Someone who likes to have fun. Someone with similiar interests. Distance is no issue with me because I like to travel. Close would be nice though but not a big deal to me. I'm looking for a girlfriend to spend romantic times with as well as just hang out with to enjoy thier company.

If interested in chatting then please private meassage me.

Hi Mark

Have you try go to www.deafsinglesconnect.com Never know, you may find a right woman in that site.

Hi Mark...I can relate. My ex hubby cheated and lied to me and it was hard for me to trust men again after that but I knew I had to or I would end up alone for the rest of my life. Life is about risks and love is one of them.

Now, I am happily married for the 2nd time and this marriage is definitely a lot better than my 1st one.

I am sorry that it happened to u and I agree with the other ADers' advice. Go with the flow and just take your time.

Good luck!

hi mark
i am sorry about your ex girlfriend but i agree with some of people here that this site is not a dating site but please feel free to come here often as you can and you would get to know us smile like make friends like i did make friends from here fortunely i met some of them from here they are really sweet people.
AND some women are not same just like some men are not same either. i have trouble trusting men myself of what happens oh well but it didn't mean i won't be single forever it takes time for relationship. i must take slow and starting trust men
take easy and take time smile

Geee.....I make one post saying I'm looking for a girlfriend and I get lambasted for it. Lighten up everyone. It's just a posted comment, one post at that. Hell, the name of this catagory is Dating Marriage & Single Life. I didn't know I committed this mortal sin. Sorry guys/gals.

What I hate is that I got attatched to the little girl. Her mom is very irresponsible. She puts that little girl in front of a computer or tv for hours at a time while she sleeps. It's her built in babysitter. On one particular Saturday I woke up at 9:00 am and her mom was sleeping and the little girl was on the computer. That little girl was still on the computer at 8:00 that night. I feel sorry for the little girl. But yeah.....I was good two the both of them. I really thought I was in love. She had me fooled big time.

The way I found out that she ws cheating on me was I found a video of her on her cell phone video camera doing a strip tease for some guy while at work. I could see the soda fountain machine in the background. She stripped all the way down for the guy and talking dirty to him as she did this.

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience with this lady. I sure hope you will find a good lady someday. You might meet her at work or other place at least expected. You might want to give yourself a break for awhile before you starting dating again. It sounds like a fresh wound from this experience and need some time to heal from it before jumping into something quickly just my suggestion. Whatever you do, wish you the best in your search.

Back