Looking for home system

SherryCherish,

Anything what r u reading about bettercommunity.com and does helpful? Why don't you ask them around email and where get those from blah blah blah... anything you want tell.. name it!

Good Luck!

Hi,

Yes I did.. i did research some and emails to them. Still not hear from them. And i'm appreicated that u give me the link. Thank you

Sherry

I have the Simplicity system in most rooms. But we have had alot of trouble with it and I know that other deafies have too. I liked my old "Phone/TTY" set up much better and it never gave me any problems.

You can purchase your choice of models from any catalogue that carries deaf signalers. Like "Harris" Communications.

Good luck.

naw, smooches on his feets haha.

Oh okay.
490.gif

Thanks qwerty123! That's what I was looking for too. I wanted just the baby crier. I don't like the one I have..whenever I vaccum or something like yelling or dog barking, it will goes off! Stupid thingy! Ummm that make me think to get sometimes in 2007. I am not sure about this product...I hope it will just recongize baby cries not any else.

In my home back in Ukraine there are already used like someone pressed doorbell at door all light expect TV and Fridger will be flashing. If I turned light on it would be opposite when light flash it kinda shut off, understand what I mean. When I watched the home edition in USA I wasn't surprised :)

Back