Looking for home system

I am gonna save that for future. Thanks!

SherryCherrish,

It's Better Community Living
That one...

Related Extreme Makeover Home Edition Group of them who tend say bettercommuity.com last scene showing. Remmy that? That what they are doing it for help people who cannot afford expensive.. ask for help better community service. Why don't you try read whole thing information click *about us* worth it try for you gather info about it.

Wishes you great luck!

no its wall installion, like wires inside the wall. and almost like Extreme MakeOver Home, they did it for deaf house, it was awesome. BUT thanks. I will keep trying looking around if i can.

Look in the L & S catalog they have the hardwired notification systems.

Richard

yikes, i'm idiot about electiricon! Hahaha! Well, i know one guy do the homemade also, but put motor, in basement to make house vibrate for doorbell, phone, and gate from his yard. Even mirrors everywhere to reflector. He is nutty lol.. but it works.

That sounds Great ! Have you been able
to keep in touch with that guy you just
mentioned ?!?!?

yikes, i'm idiot about electiricon! Hahaha! Well, i know one guy do the homemade also, but put motor, in basement to make house vibrate for doorbell, phone, and gate from his yard. Even mirrors everywhere to reflector. He is nutty lol.. but it works.

Sound like that guy is trying to make the house shake as if he had fun with earthquake. That's scary

LOL, well, its not really earthquake but feel like ur house on VIBRATE Its giving me goosebump from my feet all way to my head! hes reallly good job on his homemade, but for me, i wouldn't like it for my home. it would annoy.

LOL, well, its not really earthquake but feel like ur house on VIBRATE Its giving me goosebump from my feet all way to my head! hes reallly good job on his homemade, but for me, i wouldn't like it for my home. it would annoy.

Yea ... if I have that in the basement and it shakes my house then I will have to sing "I Feel the Earth Move Under My Feet" by Caryl Simmon (oldies). ha ha

I was kid about 25 year ago, install bell-door on wall, no need box, wireless, wire on wall, man install on Meter system closet, who press bell door, wow ALL House (bath, toliet, kichen, dinner, liveing, three bedroom, Roof stoage, All flash light!!!

Yea ... if I have that in the basement and it shakes my house then I will have to sing "I Feel the Earth Move Under My Feet" by Caryl Simmon (oldies). ha ha

Oops NOT Carly Simon ... it was Carole King ... sorry

Nesmuth, thanks.. first link was good. 2nd link, almost similar but i am look for person installation wired inside of the wall. But its okay.

Sunshine, lmao when u come out of house, ur body is vibes.. lol

RHR, that i'm talking about. It was what i wants. it awesome to than use lamps or devices everywhere of the house. It too much.. U know what i mean.

i know most of website u gave me, I have alarmaster here, I have everything individuals i'm in house. I'm interesting in homemade or electironic wired in wall, or handwired for nofiticiaion than having each devices, lamps, monitor etc.

Actually i have 2 main alarmmaster and 7 small alarmmaster box. I have 2 cry baby monitor, 2 pagers, and fire alarm. I'm tired of seeing devices in each rooms all the time and have lamps. I'm look for "free-devices" eh. Well, thank you for helping me out, but 2 of websites i never heard of it before.

Hey rockdrummer...welcome back to alldeaf. Haven't seen you here for a long time.
drummers.gif

Thanks for all the links, I will definitely need to order something I need.

If you do have what he has then you would be fix in that picture here...

quake.gif

Motor to vibrate the house? Interest concept! Sounds alot easier to me than to adapt every lights in the house. Some, not all room have built in ceiling light that goes off when doorbell or phone rings. Works either way when lights on or off. I disable phone cause I don't see need of it anymore. I could hook up with VP if I want to, but nah. I like my system because I know that light bulb would still work. I turn it on and see it burn out, I replace it. Comparing to stand alone lamp, I'd have no idea if bulb's good or not.

Motor to vibrate the house? Interest concept! Sounds alot easier to me than to adapt every lights in the house. Some, not all room have built in ceiling light that goes off when doorbell or phone rings. Works either way when lights on or off. I disable phone cause I don't see need of it anymore. I could hook up with VP if I want to, but nah. I like my system because I know that light bulb would still work. I turn it on and see it burn out, I replace it. Comparing to stand alone lamp, I'd have no idea if bulb's good or not.

I know.. i understand that. I don't care to have wall light to flash lights, i don't like general idea to have lamps every rooms u know. Not the reason here, i just very interesting in installtion cuz its very rarely to see around u know.

Back