Looking for Friends

stillwaiting said:
No but I would love to because my hearing is fading away as well. I dont even know where to start

Contact Louisiana School for the Deaf - it is in Baton Rouge and they can give you resources on where to start learning ASL.

stillwaiting said:
Do you live in Baton Rouge?

No I do not live in Louisiana - I am out on West Coast. But my fiance grew up in New Iberia and graduated from Louisiana School for the Deaf.

Im still a newbie here too like you. Im hard of hearing (HOH) and live in southern california.

If you want to learn ASL (american sign language) and deaf culture, then check out community colleges and other colleges near your home. Try find deaf community center/services in your town and they can give you more info. abt deaf stuff.

Hiya Stillwaiting, welcome to AD. I'm hearing, and live about 1 full state away at the top of Arkansas.

Have you lived long in Baton Rouge? Like cajun food? Feel free to PM/IM me.

SimpleMan said:
Hiya Stillwaiting, welcome to AD. I'm hearing, and live about 1 full state away at the top of Arkansas.

Have you lived long in Baton Rouge? Like cajun food? Feel free to PM/IM me.

i didnt know you are from Arkansas.. I am too from Arkansas.. I wonder if I know you by any chance? hmm.. :)

looking friends

I want to see you be happy, don;t do that bossy about to hearing people. I know human respect to other people individual not one but i know someone told deaf and hard hearing not still marrying not ready do not easy friends,

I don't know not hurry but I know really much people don't trust to than not match as love person.

I never say it hurt to people. I don't know not sure about to communicate to other people obvious,

Hey come on you want to going to camping Kedleston Gospel is Saskatoon.

Deaf Study bible

Deaf & Hard of Hearing Camp Sunday, August 6th, 2pm Saturday, August 12th, after brunch

Kedleston Gospel Camp is located on the shores of beautiful Last Mountain Lake northeast of Bethune, just a short drive from Saskatoon, Swift Current, Moose Jaw, or Regina, Saskatchewan. Our purpose is to show God's love in a practical way. We endeavor to do this through a variety of activities. Camp staff are all chosen on the basis of their ability to understand and interact with children and youth, give competent leadership in daily activities and to help each camper have a happy and growing camp experience. A staff training session is held prior to the beginning of each camp in which we discuss issues of interest to each specific age group. We have qualified medical personnel available on a 24 hour basis with transportation to hospital ready at all times.

A Christian camp experience with its emphasis on self-esteem, physical and interpersonal skills as well as spiritual values can make a positive and life-long impact on your child.
Try it out next summer!

Back
How to find the camp:
Kedleston Gospel Camp is located on the beautiful shores of Last Mountain Lake in southern Saskatchewan, Canada.

By mail:
808 Assiniboine Ave. E
Regina, SK Canada
S4V 0K6

By road:
Drive North of Bethune
on Highway #354 7 km
East 6.5 km

Back

Deaf and Hard Hearing

Back