Looking for a deaf partner?

Girl, How can you establish true friendships without revealing your true age? That would be lying, no? So why start off on that path with a lie?

I hate it when I meet people on line and they claim that they are at that age or that the picture they sent me actually belongs to them or whatnot. So much for making real friends online.

Does this mean that I have to stop telling people that I'm a hot, buff millionare? :( who used the follow picture to win the ladies

L_ammar.jpg

Last edited:
This is why I think Internet dating is wasting of times and costly. You can find plenty of fishes in your area – this is the safest way one could go. I try to discourage anyone I know from trying Internet dating!

Brian said:
This is why I think Internet dating is wasting of times and costly. You can find plenty of fishes in your area – this is the safest way one could go. I try to discourage anyone I know from trying Internet dating!

Point me to a LOCAL single available Deaf professional aged 35 to 48 to me and I will forego Internet.

:naughty:

But on the other side of the coin, I do hear your valid concerns. It is tricky but it requires a dose of healthy reality/skepticism.

Taylor said:
Does this mean that I have to stop telling people that I'm a hot, buff millionare? :( who used the follow picture to win the ladies

L_ammar.jpg
:jaw:
I am sure that the pic will get ANY woman panting after ya!

Already Been There

ITS NO GOOD I HAVE BEEN THREE SITE NOBODY TALKS IN A MONTH OR TWO SO I CANCELLED ALL THREE.DEAF PEOPLE MEET,DEAF MATCH, AND DEAF SINGLES . NOT ONE MIAL SEND TO ME IN A MONTH, IAM AFRAID THEY USE FAKE PIC FROM OTHERS SITES AND MOVE THEM AROUND WHY WHEN I CANCELLED THEY SAY YOU HAVE E MAIL SO SO WHEN I WENT BACK TO LOOK FOR THAT PERSON SCRN NAME NOT EVEN THERE THEY WERE TRYING TO LURE ME BACK INTO THIER GAME, SO BE CAREFUL YEAH I HAVE ALSO TRIED DEAFINDERFREIND SEND OUT LIKE THIRTY NOT ONE CAME OUT THEY MESSED UP MY INTANT MASE FOR TWO WEEKS AFTER I ALREADY PAID THEM SO I CANCELLED THAT ALSO DUD HUH :deal: :D

I went there

How do you know they er deaf like us.And two how do you know they are pic taken from other websites such as the ones i stated as above till you pay etc. Do you know.

interesting

hey, I experienced deaf chat of deafchat.com. I found him with exchanging email address talking for three weeks. we met in person. until then, I tired of missing him too far 4 hours from me while online is kind of hard for me to type to him when he's not around or i not around him in person. before we broke up in november, I met new more friends through www.deaffriendfinder.com... i email to those people using my yahoo email through that site. and i received one email that is one hour guy from here. so we still friend and after we (4 hours guy and I) break up, i still not ready to try to date (one hour guy) him since he is one hour from here. so i don't know if i meet him or not. cuz i am not ready and not want online though... otherwise im gonna meet people local hearing or deaf just happening as surprise like college, job or mall that is the best for me and also next doors apartments too. Have a nice day.

I am on deaffriendfinder.com, don't like

harleymn said:
How do you know they er deaf like us.And two how do you know they are pic taken from other websites such as the ones i stated as above till you pay etc. Do you know.

I am on deaffriendfinder.com, and I don't like it because I think that it lacks the necessary contact for the deaf community. I am hearing but I would like to meet some deaf people (I appreciate everyone for who they are) Do you really only want to meet deaf people like you? I would think that you would give a hearing person the chance to learn american sign language or at least to just fall in love with you. I do agree though that the deaf community lacks good websites for singles and friendship, especially if you are gay. Personally, I am a hearing person who would like to date a deaf girl and I would hope that I was given the chance to.

Well that's my piece.

Annie

I dont need websites to find deaf singles... I simply need NTID/RIT where there are some girls there :naughty:

Back