Look for chatting. Smile.

SilverMask3

Reaction score
:wiggle: hello everyone.... hmmm I live in Billings, MT. I am bored because I live in MT. In fact, there are few deaf events in Billings:thumbd:. However, I am not sure about other cities. I have the depression, I don't sure what it calls liking the disease. I just want to keep my 'feeling' more up with the positive mind.

:cool2:I like to know about deaf conventions and comic conventions in other states. :applause:I know some of deaf fans admire comic books. In Oh I love to browse fan art from the TV, Manga, and etc. I am the artist myself. You may see my user SilverMask3 in Creative writing, drawing and Introducing yourself. In addition, I enjoy chatting with other about deaf situations and events and etc. Honestly, I am little demure.

I hope to chat and get to know you. Smile.:ty:

Hi Silvermask
I have met loads of people over the years with a reason to be isolated. All of these people are hiding behind their difference as an excuse not to interact with other people with or without the same complaint. You love art! so go to art studies, don't look for just deaf art studies because you'll dramatically limit your opportunities. Would a man with one leg only go to one legged events?
A couple of years ago, I went on holiday with my family. We met another family, the father of which was deaf. His difference didn't stop him being the life and soul of the party. I don't sign, but me and Gary had a great time. We made up a sort of intermediate language we both understood.
My point is, just because you can't hear properly, doesn't mean you have to be excluded. get in there and party with the rest of them!

Sorry and Thank

Hello Onlinehearingte,

I am sorry that I don't answer you reply, and thank you for your patient. um I still am grief of my mother:(. She died last Monday that I learned from my sister, and niece. They visited me, and I told them that I planned to visit her for Mother's day. I couldn't visit her because of Sunday.

um Billings have the art galleries, but they are cowboys, and Native American stuff. I always attend the art galleries in Oakland, and Cartoon art museum in SF California with my mom and myself. I was enjoy browsing different of the old cartoons, and others. I born and grew in California.

I moved to Montana because of my sister and niece convinced me living with them. I had my bad health and my mother's situation. I had been watched her no time for my free time. When I lived in MT, I finally focused at myself and my health. I begin to improve more better about myself and my health slowly.
However, one negative is the deaf people who live there, "weak".

In fact, I begin to research for moving back to West states again.

hello,i live in ar8e end of the uk,and may aswel be prisnor.nothing to do here either,i believe there deaf club about 45min by train from me but it more club for bsl rather than deaf and their standard of bsl better than mine,i enquired about joining and was told what my standard had to be ,some joke i the deaf one and barred cos they hearing and great at bsl....very sorry for your loss

Back