Longest Relationship with your BF/GF Post #1

Six years with my current hearing husband (then boyfriend) and we got married 2 years ago. We've known each other for 8 years now. So fabulust!

Mine was 8 years off and on, right now I'm married to him, the same deaf guy I've dated off and on for 8 years, and we're happily married for now 19 months! We get along so well, I can't imagine marrying a hearing guy because I've been married before to a hoh guy and it def did not work at all. He was constantly cheating behind my back. So, I'm going to keep this guy forever.

On and off for 15 months with a deafie, 5 months with a hearie. Currently single.

8 of the longest months of my life and extremely destructive, was in a abusive relationship i had to *disappear* from her before she ended up brainwashing me to a point where i'll never have friends family or a healthy life.
shortest relationship??? hummm ONS counts ??? ( ONS stands for one night stands) a had plenty of those *snicker*

my longest relationship was a year and half with a fine man. he was also good in bed until he started to lose his touch. don't think i'm being insensitive but i have needs, you know. i did tried to help him to a doctor and whatnot and he never made an attempt to get help to please BOTH of us. We are now friends but dont usually talk as much as I wish. He was like my best friend and "play" buddies. He has a girl now and I'm sort of dating (which might change to being single at any rate of time). The main reason that we broke up is that he lied to my face and i caught in a lie since the proof was right in the driveway. He must have thought that I was dumb. Oh well......

my longest relationship is 1 year and 1 month and current are in one of this one now. She is wonderful girl and we are doing good though

My longest former relationship lasted a year and month....which was surprising since I was only 14-15 years old....

Longest relationship: 2 years (on and off alot of times) for complicated reasons.

Shortest relationship: 6 months due of domestic abusive.

My longest relationship was 9 years and I was married for 7 of them. The 7 years were great but the last 2 we drifted apart.

I met my man in November 1997, so you figure how long I have been in this wonderful relationship with my husband. :thumb: It's all GOOD!

I was with my old girlfriend for ten years... That was since we were what, 14 yrs old... :o

And now... I'll love to be with eternity here... Her name have true meaning... forever!

Right, eternity? :mrgreen:

Longest: 9 months. my ex-girlfriend, we broke up last summer. It was really sucks, but I dumped her for many personal reasons.

Originally posted by ChelEler
I met my man in November 1997, so you figure how long I have been in this wonderful relationship with my husband. :thumb: It's all GOOD!

Well, you said, "met," so I assume one day. :p

Yes, hope ours will last until I'm so damn old and get pricky when Lisa hides my seeing glass and I'm too damn old to look for it. lol.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Well, you said, "met," so I assume one day. :p

Yes, hope ours will last until I'm so damn old and get pricky when Lisa hides my seeing glass and I'm too damn old to look for it. lol.

Well, let me rephrase my line then. "I have met my husband in November 1997 and am still with him since then, so you figure out how long I have been in this wonderful relationship with my husband!" :mrgreen:

Back