Long time no see, y'all!

shezzbeav

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Reaction score
Holy damn.

It's been so long since I was here last.

I doubt any of you would remember me (apart from JClarke, a fellow Australian :wave:)

Anyways, I'm Sherrie from Sydney, Australia.

So...

HI! :)

:welcome: back to AllDeaf Forum. Yes, I remembered you and I thought you would not want to come back after a very long absent. Is everything okay with you? Were you busy at work or being with your family, eh?

I hope you continue reading and posting here. See you here. :wave:

:welcome: back to AllDeaf Forum. Yes, I remembered you and I thought you would not want to come back after a very long absent. Is everything okay with you? Were you busy at work or being with your family, eh?

I hope you continue reading and posting here. See you here. :wave:

Haha, thanks Babonang.

Everything's great - life's quietened down now that I'm done with uni, and also newly unemployed haha.

Hi, welcome back and, yes, I remember you.....

Hey! Yes, I remma ya! I returned to this AD sometimes yesterday and no body ever noticed. LOL

Glad to have you back! :wave:

Hey! Yes, I remma ya! I returned to this AD sometimes yesterday and no body ever noticed. LOL

Glad to have you back! :wave:

I noticed. But I figured you were just killing time between men and would be gone soon. :wave:

I noticed. But I figured you were just killing time between men and would be gone soon. :wave:

Between men? What men? Most of the time, it was my kids. My oldest daughter moved to Florida to join her fiancee and plan to marry in 2014 -- hopefully. She is engaged. She came down to visit me with her beau a few times before I moved down here in Texas.
Right now, I am in Texas to be near my last baby daughter who is going to be 27 in January.

Hey, posters, what about Shezzbeav??? You are stealing the OP's thread for Maria. :roll:

Maria should start her own thread in her introduction. Then you can compliment having her come back from long or short absent. :P

Hey, posters, what about Shezzbeav??? You are stealing the OP's thread for Maria. :roll:

Maria should start her own thread in her introduction. Then you can compliment having her come back from long or short absent. :P
lol...

welcome to alldeaf :P

Haha, you guys are amusing.

Thanks y'all :) It's good to be back.

Back