Lonely...Venting

flower.gal

Reaction score
I realize that I am lonely. Not intimately wise (happily married), but more finding others that share similar struggles, I guess (for advice or just to vent). It didn't bother me as much when I was younger (so I thought), since I spent majority of it with a nose in a book.

It's somewhat an oxymoron, since I'm pretty shy (don't do well in social situations)....

people do share same problems I use feel pretty awful.(that oxymoron:)then one day I had an epithany ,I like travel and when finance allows I travel and try stay with local people...you say reading like so what about book circle start one yourself...I made bucket list and none included family(thank god)bit by bit I achive something,
OR I CAN SIT HAVE pity party

people do share same problems I use feel pretty awful.(that oxymoron:)then one day I had an epithany ,I like travel and when finance allows I travel and try stay with local people...you say reading like so what about book circle start one yourself...I made bucket list and none included family(thank god)bit by bit I achive something,
OR I CAN SIT HAVE pity party

A book circle? That's one I haven't thought of. :hmm:

I love traveling, unfortunately, I do not have the funding to do so very often. My husband and I try to make it to Michigan every two years and stay a week. Last time, we got to try kayaking with the in-laws!

My dream is to go to Ireland and/or Tibet.

A book circle? That's one I haven't thought of. :hmm:

I love traveling, unfortunately, I do not have the funding to do so very often. My husband and I try to make it to Michigan every two years and stay a week. Last time, we got to try kayaking with the in-laws!

My dream is to go to Ireland and/or Tibet.

Do you live near Kenosha, by any chance? If so, you could hop on the Metra, and maybe travel on that?

I realize that I am lonely. Not intimately wise (happily married), but more finding others that share similar struggles, I guess (for advice or just to vent). It didn't bother me as much when I was younger (so I thought), since I spent majority of it with a nose in a book.

It's somewhat an oxymoron, since I'm pretty shy (don't do well in social situations)....

Do you still like to read? I'm a reader and find I'm never lonely when I have a good book to read.
Hope you and the hubby can get in some travel, Ireland would be lovely!

Take care,
Annie

Do you live near Kenosha, by any chance? If so, you could hop on the Metra, and maybe travel on that?

No, I don't. We live in a small town northern central. We are hoping to move somewhere bigger, but that won't be for a while (like a year or two more).

I think starting a book club is a great idea. Since the winter months are almost here, a book club would be nice. My daughter lives in Ireland. She went to get her masters at Trinity College, which you did. Now she has decided to stay over there. She absolutely loves it and has had the opportunity to travel all of Europe. I may go for a visit next year if my health is stable. I also made a "bucket list" mostly with small ideas but super fun to try new things. Good luck.

:wave:flower.gal

I love traveling too and used to go with my parents alot before I graduated college and got married.
We went to Door County with my aunt one year when she visited from San Jose.
We took the boat across to the Washington Island. It was all beautiful.

I also went up North when I was in high school, to Superior and around that area. My mom and I went camping with some family friends. We stayed in various sate parks, it was so much fun!

What attracts you specifically to Ireland and Tibet?

:D

Back