Little bad news,

dam dude hope ur father have a speedy recovery.

He will have to use his leg in PT When 8 weeks is up.It takes 8 weeks for broken bones to heal.

:( Buckdodgers, I am so sorry to hear about your dad with his broken leg. I hope that with time and patience, he will be back on his feet again. I will keep your dad in my prayers for a speedy recovery. Keep us posted as to how your dad is doing!!!

Who hasnt broke a bone in here? I remember i broke my thumb when i played football it came off while i was making a hit.My hand was in a cast but coach told me i cant play because my hand becomes a weapon with a cast on it.I said so what this is football.He said but the refs wont let you play. So i had to watch my team from the sideline By the time we were in playoffs my hand healed by doc advised me not to play Just Yet.Well i played anyway coach told me get back on the field refs couldnt stop me cause i had no cast on.

I´m sorry to hear about this and hope his speedy recovery goes well.

Who hasnt broke a bone in here? I remember i broke my thumb when i played football it came off while i was making a hit.My hand was in a cast but coach told me i cant play because my hand becomes a weapon with a cast on it.I said so what this is football.He said but the refs wont let you play. So i had to watch my team from the sideline By the time we were in playoffs my hand healed by doc advised me not to play Just Yet.Well i played anyway coach told me get back on the field refs couldnt stop me cause i had no cast on.

I've broken toes before. Was no big deal.

Back