List of ways you can think of...

E

eternity

for dividing and classifying all the members from here (alldeaf)?

I can list them in 15 mins :D

from the most sexy to the most ugly?? no - j/k

from the posts??? gender?? state??

The Charlie's Chickies are easy for Eternity to identify...

Katziechickie, Lizachicky and Freakychicky ;)

ha sorry i was talking to my friends on line.

um here ...

nationality
cultture
slang
place of residence
parent or not
mono/multi-lingual
life style
single/married
political party
religion
social class
weight
tattoos or not
house vs apt
right brain vs left brain
ethnicity
color eyes
Job vs jobless
car vs truck/van
college vs non college
rich vs poor
attitudes (good vs bad)
high number of post vs low # of post

That's all I can think of.... but if there are more and I ll post it later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh cut that crap. If you think it sucks and why do you have to bother to POST it in here.

kuifje75- your opinion? You wasted our time if u have no comment in here.

Justin : :eek: -->size of bra ?

Frankly, yes, classification sucks. It sets people apart, you create gaps, instead of bridges by labeling/classifying people.

You, or anyone else is in no position to judge any of us, and by classifying us, you're doing just that. By classifying us, you're saying that YOU'RE better than us, that you're so good that you can judge us without even knowing us.

Keep in mind though, to everyone else in the world, you're just another poor little deaf girl who they all feel sorry for.

Don't judge me, don't even threaten to judge me, or even think/talk about judging me... or anyone else in that matter. Half of your list would possibly *seriously* offend some people here.

*sigh* some people just don't think.

Exactly my thoughts, Xero. I am tired of people labelling other people. I just view my friends by their name and personality, instead of saying: "Oh, that blonde guy who comes from German family, lives in the better part of the township, etc.. etc.." That is so tiring. This world focus too much on labels.

Originally posted by Xero
Frankly, yes, classification sucks. It sets people apart, you create gaps, instead of bridges by labeling/classifying people.

You, or anyone else is in no position to judge any of us, and by classifying us, you're doing just that. By classifying us, you're saying that YOU'RE better than us, that you're so good that you can judge us without even knowing us.

Keep in mind though, to everyone else in the world, you're just another poor little deaf girl who they all feel sorry for.

Don't judge me, don't even threaten to judge me, or even think/talk about judging me... or anyone else in that matter. Half of your list would possibly *seriously* offend some people here.

*sigh* some people just don't think.

:laugh2: i second that.

oh wow that is good job what you did. cool but one thing I notice you said "age" in twice on that list ;-) hehehehe.

Back