List of ways you can think of...

Dividing people into their labels sucks...

But, try something more neurtal - such as... hobbies, favorite things to do, opinions (political preference can be acceptable), instead of gender, age, weight, educational levels...

So - some people can be pleased to find "something in common" and share about these stuff.

I don't think we need to be classified. All people are created equal. Ofc, if you are searching for someone with simular interests, maybe that would be one reason to classify. To me, I give anyone a chance.

classifying poeple is wrong, u should relize this, we all one unique person and we have our own way s of living. u are judging the book by the looks u should relize poeple will look down on u and learn that u aren't a true beliver in accepting poeple as who they are not what they are and how they live thier lives! tsk

Originally posted by Aphrodite
Dividing people into their labels sucks...

But, try something more neurtal - such as... hobbies, favorite things to do, opinions (political preference can be acceptable), instead of gender, age, weight, educational levels...

So - some people can be pleased to find "something in common" and share about these stuff.

I agree with Aphrodite. But political preferrence...I am not sure if that is neutral.

Back