Lillys surgery date

Yay, I am glad to know it went well! Give Lily a hug for me! :hug: I can't wait to hear the update on the hook up on the 2nd CI! :) :thumb:

Victoria will be staying over night too. I am staying with her and I am sending my husband home to be with my son. I am nervous how she will react after surgery. She has quite a little temper and I am afraid it's going to be a nightmare after surgery.

Hope things with Lilly are going well !!
Ashley will be staying overnight too. Like Victoria Ashley is like a small stick of dynamite. She is strong minded and has a terrible temper. After her eye surgeries the first 2 days were the worst but then she seemed to mellow a bit. I hope this is no worse.

Seems like all these little girls are fiesty!! Makes it fun! I hope they are not like that when they are teenagers!

Yes, Lilly is quite a handfull at times. Especially when it is naptime! She hates taking naps because she is afraid she will miss something.
Lilly wore the bandage until friday night. She was 100% back to normal by friday. The onlt problem is restricting her play so she does not bump her head. She is back at school at CID. We decided to keep her home from daycare this week. There are alot more kids in that environment, so the chances of rough play turning into a head injury are much higher. ALso the staff there is not very firmiliar with CI issues. Lilly is the first kid to go there that has a CI. Now her best friend (also with CI) goes there. W ejust did not feel comfortable with Lilly being there this week. SO this means I have spent the last week watching and chasing Lilly around the house. I have to go back to work tomorrow and it is my wifes turn to play tag.

The activation is set for next week! I will keep you all informed.

WOW !!! That is great. Can't wait to hear how the turn on goes. Glad Lilly is back to her old self again. Good Luck next week !!!

Yes, Lilly is quite a handfull at times. Especially when it is naptime! She hates taking naps because she is afraid she will miss something.
Lilly wore the bandage until friday night. She was 100% back to normal by friday. The onlt problem is restricting her play so she does not bump her head. She is back at school at CID. We decided to keep her home from daycare this week. There are alot more kids in that environment, so the chances of rough play turning into a head injury are much higher. ALso the staff there is not very firmiliar with CI issues. Lilly is the first kid to go there that has a CI. Now her best friend (also with CI) goes there. W ejust did not feel comfortable with Lilly being there this week. SO this means I have spent the last week watching and chasing Lilly around the house. I have to go back to work tomorrow and it is my wifes turn to play tag.

The activation is set for next week! I will keep you all informed.

Lillys dad:

I'm SO glad Lilly's doing great!! It certainly puts a big smile on my face! I can't wait to hear about her activation! :)

Back