life originate from space

netrox

Reaction score
This is amazing! Scientists found batches of DNA in meteorites!

"In what appears to be seriously big news from a team of NASA-funded researchers, scientists have found evidence that some building blocks of DNA--including two of the four nucleobases that make up our genetic code--found in meteorites were created in space, lending credence to the idea that life is not homegrown but was seeded here by asteroids, meteorites, or comets sometime in Earth’s early lifetime.

This is big news, of course, because if the ingredients for life were brought here from some external source, there’s always the possibility that the same thing has happened elsewhere in the universe--possibly many times over."

Found: A Batch of DNA Molecules That Seem To Have Originated in Space | Popular Science

The video is captioned.

I get the feeling missionaries are frustrated with our space program. :giggle:

So the theory has more to back it up, how are the religious people going to discredit it? Oh I know $deity put the DNA there.

Creationists believe they were created by God 8000 years ago but I take comfort that I came first billions of years ago.

How can people believe that earth is billion years old? How can they prove that?

i know what you up to Jiro, but then again Bibles have their own quacks, they say its about 5000 years old or similar they cant handle "dinosaurs'...etc..but yeah..whatever...
Joey, have you heard of Carbon-ageing, or carbon-dating, thats how....and its very accurate.

How can people believe that earth is billion years old? How can they prove that?

If you don't really believe that then explain the rocks, the dinouars, and especially evolution. Even if we try to bring the dinos back I don't think they would really survive that well as they did millions of years ago cause Earth was very different then, before we existed.

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

JoeyDeafNinja said:

That's your opinion but Earth is 4.4 billion years old. How do you explain the waterfalls that cut thru the valley and rivers create valley. Water do have friction to erode rocks and soil. That's how grand canyon was created.

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

That's your opinion but Earth is 4.4 billion years old. How do you explain the waterfalls that cut thru the valley and rivers create valley. Water do have friction to erode rocks and soil. That's how grand canyon was created.

Oh please!!!! that was made with a GOD size butter knife!!! PFFFFF!!! :naughty:

Quite interesting....

That is why we need science to rebut those religious claims about the creation of Earth, Universe and Mankind.

Back