Lies about CI's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry. Had I known that your CI actually did cause a gas station to explode, I'd never have made light of the situation. I wasn't mocking you at all. Then.

I did have a static electrity situation so don't mock it. Now I've never heard gas explosion as CI do not cause static electricity.

:laugh2: Any opportunity to incite bad feelings where there were none, hmm? Are you trying to make Deafgal feel like people are out to get her for the fun of it? That's pretty damn twisted. Even for you.

You might want to check the post I responded to. I believe you had already incited bad feeling with that poster.

Deafgal and I have no problems. She understands my posts very well thank you. But thanks for insinuating that she could be easily manipulated.:ty:

I wonder if my "lie" will start a new rumor. That would be kinda cool. It would give me insight of how myths start.

Missed this one! Exactly, we are in that society right now.

Forcing others to follow the "common" pattern.

Yes we are. But is it the good of all society that is being achieved, or the good of the few at the expense of the rest?

I wonder if my "lie" will start a new rumor. That would be kinda cool. It would give me insight of how myths start.

I heard that myth a few years ago if you are referring to the gas station thing.

Missed this one! Exactly, we are in that society right now.

Forcing others to follow the "common" pattern.
CI's cause deaf people to be forced into getting a CI. They are duct taped to a chair and forcefully implanted. The US Government is starting a plan to implant at birth anyone that is identified as being deaf.

CI's cause deaf people to be forced into getting a CI. They are duct taped to a chair and forcefully implanted. The US Government is starting a plan to implant at birth anyone that is identified as being deaf.

Ahhh...you have a very concrete idea of the concept of "force."

Like very profoundly deaf people can easily converse over the phone with anyone?

And there you go again. Your second sentence negates any sincerity in the first or the third.
your forth word supported the seventh but negated the 12th and first. This frequently happens when you are in proximity of someone wearing a CI. In order to put together sentences properly you must step away from anyone that is wearing a CI. :laugh2:

I hear that in Denmark they implant at birth, whether you are deaf or not, just in case.

That's a good lie with a conspiratorial flavor.

Like very profoundly deaf people can easily converse over the phone with anyone?

There is no such classification on the continuum as "very profoundly deaf". And yes, there are those who are profoundly deaf who converse over the phone. And many do it in text.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back