LETZ PROTeST THIS!

This is not even real. It was done with some kind of computer programs.

No need to protest! Ford wouldn't even air this on TV commericals!

There's really no need to protest against this...yet, this is a poor tasteless joke and downright a cruel joke using a cat....I couldn't believe it at first and thought...geeze....how some programmers can get so low to creating this??!

:::shakin' my head:::

Brian said:
This is not even real. It was done with some kind of computer programs.

No need to protest! Ford wouldn't even air this on TV commericals!

Of course, Ford wouldn't air this commercial in USA! That was aired in England. It's an UK car. There are two commercials about that car, one with a cat and one with a bird.

I actually thought this was a funny commercial! I posted this commercial last year. There's another commercial where this bird flew down to sit on the car, but the car opened the hood quickly and smacked the bird away. OMG! Let's sue them too! They were mean to birds! Oh wait, I just realized that they hurt animals in movies too! Let's sue those movie companies for doing that! Oh wait, I just realized there's a commercial where this guy kicks his dog like a football! Let's sue him too! Yes, it was fake... but it's a dog! Let's sue! Sue! Sue! Sue!

< cat lovers

And this is really sick!!!...I don't care if it was fake or not, but the point is, it is not funni at all....dumb joke! :roll:

LOL.. whatever.. nothing were more serious than having a damn cat's head chopped off by a cheap-ass car. EH!?

ravensteve1961 said:
I wish my car could do that. Damn birds keep ruining my hood with a beautiful paint job.
then it doesn't hurt to move your car to different parking spot and exercise walking little further

It's totally fake -- if it was real, I would've heard about it on the news on 'animal cruelty' etc... :P

Have you ever watched a cowboy movie Juanita? You dont really think when an bad guy shoots the sheriff hes really dead do ya? Hes an actor. Hes paid to act like hes dying and then he died. Just like Angie dickinson was sliced to death in the movie called (Dressed to Kill) Shes still alive heres Proof!!!

Angie dickinson bio

ravensteve1961 said:
Have you ever watched a cowboy movie Juanita? You dont really think when an bad guy shoots the sheriff hes really dead do ya? Hes an actor. Hes paid to act like hes dying and then he died. Just like Angie dickinson was sliced to death in the movie called (Dressed to Kill) Shes still alive heres Proof!!!

Angie dickinson bio

LOL WTF?

Real or not real, it's still disgusting!!! :mad2:

Not to mention it's very poor in taste.

Last edited:
that's a OLD commerical of the cat being flown off the hood. I know it's a UK car and it is not aired in the united states, so poor cat, that hurt if it was real.

Back