Let's see if you remember this CPU...

Bad joke I guess. Sorry.

well i was refering to the film , 'Flatliners' the device you posted about , reminded me of it, and yes i sometimes have a black sense of humour, but at that point it was even the dark, hell your sig image dont match you..

well i was refering to the film , 'Flatliners' the device you posted about , reminded me of it, and yes i sometimes have a black sense of humour, but at that point it was even the dark, hell your sig image dont match you..

I never watch Flatliners before. I should watch it.

If you knew what I do for job then you will understand.

My first computer as family computer in the mid 1980's were IBM similar to this:

Comes with floppy disk (bootable) and very small hard drive space and memory.

i loved the floppy disc, it was a real nerdy thing to have back in the early 80s

i hacked the old Atari 800...*it had 2 cartridge slots inside the cover!...thing was, it hacked so it doesnt boot straight off the Catridge ROM, and thus i used a machine code program, to copy it off the ROM to the cassette tape viola! the roms ripped lol

risky though, one slip of the solder on the board would zapped the whole thing and you'd cant take it to get fixed because you've illegally attempted to mod it

man i missed the days, of Star Raiders and Defender, simplistic graphics but such imagination was better than what we have today which is 'realism' in the boring pretend be soldiers in war themed games,,,if had those genre of games back in early 80's gamers back then would say, its boring' and they're right...
why we good so many boring games now?
i dont get it

oh
any one remembered using mobile CPUs for overclocking? like AUIHB or JUIHB (1700s) that goes like XP4000 speeds lol what fun

now engineering samples CPUs are very difficult to obtain, it killed the fun, thanks to greedy CPU makers...

I never watch Flatliners before. I should watch it.

If you knew what I do for job then you will understand.

ah!, ok i apologise to comment on your sig graphics, but i must say it IS impressive, (did you do that?)..so im guessing you're a graphic artist of sorts?

yes , you wont regret watching this film, its was from the 1990's but a its a solid classic, excellent lines, excellent story, and very fun to watch (did an essay on it for death and dying studies - they liked the topic! because i drawed in a film, not just cemetry desciption or how funeral homes 'manufacture the death industry' types of essay - boring! well no, i just wanted to do a bit different since i was a film studies student)

Boring games? I played the original Pong on a black and white TV set. :lol:

At the time, I thought it was quite exciting.

ah!, ok i apologise to comment on your sig graphics, but i must say it IS impressive, (did you do that?)..so im guessing you're a graphic artist of sorts?

yes , you wont regret watching this film, its was from the 1990's but a its a solid classic, excellent lines, excellent story, and very fun to watch (did an essay on it for death and dying studies - they liked the topic! because i drawed in a film, not just cemetry desciption or how funeral homes 'manufacture the death industry' types of essay - boring! well no, i just wanted to do a bit different since i was a film studies student)

LOL, No worry about my sig. You should watch movie final destination.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na0tIvCG36k]The Final Destination 4 Ending - YouTube[/ame]
This is part 4 at the end. Three of them got killed by semi-truck and I work for semi-truck. I like Kurt russell.

I do like 80's-90's horror movie like Re-animator, darkman, hellraiser, etc. Most new horror movie are not great anymore. :(

Damn, netflix don't have Flatliners for watch instantly yet.

LOL, No worry about my sig. You should watch movie final destination.

The Final Destination 4 Ending - YouTube
This is part 4 at the end. Three of them got killed by semi-truck and I work for semi-truck. I like Kurt russell.

I do like 80's-90's horror movie like Re-animator, darkman, hellraiser, etc. Most new horror movie are not great anymore. :(

Damn, netflix don't have Flatliners for watch instantly yet.

seen it

in comparison, I think i like the first Butterfly Effect better...
and i agree that many recent horrors are just crap

Boring games? I played the original Pong on a black and white TV set. :lol:

At the time, I thought it was quite exciting.

Colossal Cave(Adventure)
The original Zork
Star Trek(On he VAX)

Best text based games...

(I did have devices that were technically computers prior to the Apple II but no one here would think so.) :lol:

I had one from Radio Shack that I programed on a cassette tape and hooked up to the TV for a monitor. (Bought used.)

When I was about 13, I built a "computer" in a shoe box with parts from Radio Shack (that was 1964). No monitor; just off and on lights. That would be a real hoot now. :rofl:

(I believe I posted a picture of that a long time ago in another thread.)

TRS-80 Color Computer from Radio Shack?

My Dad bought that and that was first computer I ever used.

It was fun!

No?

IBM PC DOS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bill Gates mother used work for IBM

And Bill Gates called himself "Micro$oft"

Bill Gates never wanted to get in hardware business, and how can he develop his OS without machines? So, IBM made agreement (Sucker really) with Gates in return for OS, provided that IBM supply the hardware, so that IBM can have their own OS which we all know called PC-DOS. Because Bill Gates knew the source code of PC-DOS, and have upper hand against IBM. So, he developed MS-DOS for himself and PC-DOS for IBM. He was already rich to begin with, now he is super rich.

I just learn why IBM fall for this. Oh well

ill fate PC-DOS

Then OS/2

Know who developed PC-DOS? Its Bill Gates!

No?

IBM PC DOS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bill Gates mother used work for IBM

And Bill Gates called himself "Micro$oft"

Did you read the link you post here? I don't think so.

Tim Paterson is the one who developed the first DOS. Bill Gates never developed at all. M$ just purchased DOS from Tim's company Seattle Computer Products. Then rename to MS-DOS. I guess you never heard of Tim Paterson before. How pity.

Also, M$ never developed Windows 1.0's GUI. Bill Gates stole MAC OS's GUI from Apple.

Mark Zuckerberg never developed Facebook too.

Most rich CEO of big company don't mean first developed, most CEO alway purchased or stole or something and made rich for themselves.

Again, My answer is NO. Bill never developed at all.

Back