Lecture & online classes

xvali3nt3x

Reaction score
What do you think of the online classes? Do they work for you for your education? If you are good at writing & reading, are you willing to take the online classes? Which one do you prefer, lecture or online for taking a class and why/why not?

I have took several of online classes, it's very STRESSFUL that you have to read all the itme like maybe 3 or 4 chapters a week. It's not fun at all. but it's nice to stay home and do your own time to go places you need to go but it's very stressful. As for English and Reading, it's better do in person because it's hard to do online and you won't get enough information what you need to know and such.

Online classes would come in very handy if I lived more than 5kms away from the nearest campus.

I'd much rather attending lectures on campus because it's easier to understand more with an interpreter and notetaker at the same time. The interpreter makes the information more visual, and if I want to understand something in written English, I look at the printed powerpoint slides and the notetakers notes.

Back