Lawyer: Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes divorcing

No. You're not the only one.

really? I didn't take you as TomKat fanboy. well I don't blame ya since Katie is a hottie :naughty:

i think scientology nasty and dangerous they encourage child sex...i dont give toss about tom but i do think his kids need out of there

Just unreal how they reel in unwitting celebrities in the effort to help build up their star power and money (that benefits the organization, obviously).

10 Celebrities You May Not Know Are Scientologists - Starpulse.com

Just as well there are other celebrities who have escaped the clutches of that organization.

Celebrities who escaped Scientology
Academy award-winning, screenwriter-director Paul Haggis (Crash, Million Dollar Baby) quit the controversial religion in 2009 after three decades of being a Scientologist. "I was in a cult for 34 years," he said of his time in the church in a February 2011 story in the New Yorker. "Everyone else could see it. I don't know why I couldn't."

Yeah, interesting.

john revolter he off his head,,,the stars got money and prestige that why

Am I the only one interested in why Katie Holmes is divorcing Tom Cruise? Am I the only one here who thinks Scientology is a cult?

scientology is a cult, go read about "V"

in wiki...

As soon as Katie becomes available, I am gonna get her (in my dream, of course).

scientology a cult and one to worry about and toms children need care order,but do i care about tom cruise no i dont give toss except as example to those thinking of going into that cult you could end up barking mad like tom

Back