Latest scammer. ***Warning*** swearing words

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is what I got in my email earlier this evening.

Hello, this is Mr. Wale Scott. From Deaf and Hearing Lottery Commission Worldwide. we embarked on a worldwide promotion for deaf, a sophisticated automated database to
randomly select E-mail accounts that frequently surf the Internet. Consequent upon this, your SN was picked for Category A Winners, you have been selected a winner of $100,000
from us
To claim you will need to fill this form
Name--------
Address-----------
City-----------
State--------
Zipcode--------
Country----------
Tmail----------
Text phone--------
Occupation----------
Male or female----------
Age------------
Do you want cash or check?
Get back to us asap

My reply was....

Yo what's up, dogg?

This is your Uncle Scam, and I want your money.

Get the fuck out of my inbox, you nigeran dumbfucks!

Good night,

From,

Mr reserve scammer..

reverse-mortgage-scam.jpg

:laugh2:

:ugh2: lame. let me show you what Jiro would do in this case

Many scammers are trying to hack in your system to try to gain control of your computer by using e-mail. Since e-mail is being sent, it will show the IP on the e-mail information log. If they find a backdoor, and they will use your instant messenger to try to scam someone on your buddy list and e-mail.

Be sure to have all of your anti virus and spyware up to date and scan them regularly.

Good reply to scam, Jclarke. Unfortunately, scam artists now know you're real person and put your email on their hot list. Get ready for next assaults from them. No way to know what they going to hit on you.

Weeks ago, I received a email from UK Acer lottery claimed I have elected to win 5 millions in pounds (UK dollars) and ask for information and address. I deleted it instantly after I found out this email is sent from free Russian email service.

Remember, scam artists use free email accounts to rip off the victims. Real companies use their own email services, not free services.

Good reply to scam, Jclarke. Unfortunately, scam artists now know you're real person and put your email on their hot list. Get ready for next assaults from them. No way to know what they going to hit on you.

Weeks ago, I received a email from UK Acer lottery claimed I have elected to win 5 millions in pounds (UK dollars) and ask for information and address. I deleted it instantly after I found out this email is sent from free Russian email service.

Remember, scam artists use free email accounts to rip off the victims. Real companies use their own email services, not free services.
Yeah, after this -- I recevied multiple emails from the same email address... oh boy!

Hahahaha. I learned my lesson with junk emails. They trashed my old email so bad as Las Vegas landfill. Now I rarely get junk or scam emails with my current emails.

Blocking the artist's email and you'll be fine. He will give up and move on.

Hahahaha. I learned my lesson with junk emails. They trashed my old email so bad as Las Vegas landfill. Now I rarely get junk or scam emails with my current emails.

Blocking the artist's email and you'll be fine. He will give up and move on.
I just simply ignore these emails, what a sad life!

I recieved this on facebook;
Hello,
This is Wilson Mckenna From Deaf and Hearing Lottery Commission Worldwide. we embarked on a worldwide promotion for deaf, a sophisticated automated database to randomly select E-mail accounts that frequently surf the Internet.Cons...equent upon this, your FaceBook profile account was picked for Category A Winners,
you have been selected a winner of $100,000,00 from us,To claim you will need to

Google the first few sentences and you will see. I think he is targeting Deaf/HOH community for marks/people.

Back