Last Movie You Watched?

The Crash movie was the Blu Ray Disc.

Courtesy of Netflix, just watched "(500) Days of Summer," which I enjoyed. It's a non-romance romantic movie. Cute bit in the middle where the director did a split-screen with "expectations" vs. "reality." Very clever, and boy, don't we all identify with that.

At the movie theater, watched Matt Damon in "The Adjustment Bureau." Would love to watch it again when it comes out on DVD with CCs, but I enjoyed it even without being able to catch all the dialogue.

Hey, great minds thinking alike!! Did you enjoy it? There was a great review of it in the Washington Post. They mentioned especially the scene where they end up in Yankee Stadium, and the ballerina makes her entrance as if she were stepping out onto a mammoth stage. I thought it was a beautiful movie from the standpoint of the visual effects like that.

And on the shallow side - Matt Damon is not too hard on the eyes.:lol: Whenever he had scenes where he had to run away, he looked just like he did in the Bourne movies - such an intensity on his face as he pumps those arms and legs while running.

yeah, we both really did! The effects were cool and that ending was:hmm:
:D

of course for me, Matt D. is also handsome and after having seen all the Bourne movies, that is what I think of when I think of him.
I thought the woman playing the ballerina was also pretty...I go both ways....to be honest...

Rango (with the kids), no CCs, didn't get much. Never do in the theatres, I go purely to have an outing with the family, then I wait until the DVDs come out to 'catch up' on the story.

Wirelessly posted

Titanic. For what must be my 30th time. I can't believe it's been nearly 15 years since that movie came out. I popped in the movie since I was in a Titanic mood thanks to the project I've been working on for school.

i recently hired 4 dvds from da blockbusters. namely The Town, Brotherhood, The Dragon Girl play with Fire and Twilight Eclipse. i enjoyed all of it. i thought twilight was very romance. very good. the town, great, it made me proud irish if u know wot im talkin about. dragon girl, a bit loooong. and the last dvd i watched Brotherhood, it was esctasy! love my dvds. love movies.

We watched "The Wiz" last night and I felt it a waste of time. I left in the middle.

Back