Last Movie You Watched?

What media player did you use?

iSubtitle for Mac. It is a software to add soft subtitles to video files. The first and only application to take full advantage of Apple's soft subtitle technology. The subtitle tracks are resolution independent and they are rendered in real-time as you watch the movie. They are always displayed at the best quality possible for your device or application, from your 50” HDTV down to your iPhone. Save money to rent or buy hollywood dvd movies.

isubtitle_1285.jpg

I downloaded any Hollywood movies from i4iPhone.info and iPodMovie.info hack forums onto iPhone and Macbook and search subtitle on some subtitle links. Add it to iSubtitle. Watched this movies with subtitle on Mac or can connect it to HDTV.

Also I can watched some movies with subtitles from i4iPhone on my iPhone 4. Very clear to read caption.

He dropped it or put it on hold?

If he actually did the re-make, how do you think it would have been?

He dropped out to work on a different project.

Well... I'm not sure. Probably a lot of F-words.

He dropped out to work on a different project.

Well... I'm not sure. Probably a lot of F-words.
Hahaha... :lol:

There are a lot of classic horror movies that are good, but I do often wonder how it would look if it was redone in a manner of being bloodier, creative, gory, and more realistic. :)

Hahaha... :lol:

There are a lot of classic horror movies that are good, but I do often wonder how it would look if it was redone in a manner of being bloodier, creative, gory, and more realistic. :)

The Blob probably would be depicted to be a tortured soul who had a messed up childhood with a limited vocabulary ranging from the F word to the S word.

yeah its a lovely film, i liked it very much too.

did you realise that original animated Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarf was made/released in 1937? that's a very old film! and indeed it was magnificently made!

Yes, I realise it's an old film but it was amazing how it was constructed in 1937 instead of 2010.

So... does that mean you've seen all of the Police Academy movies?

Yep, finished seeing it all. :)

yea, i see tootsie movie before. i liked both, tootsie and mrs. doubtfire.

What movies last time I seen??

I did saw new movies last time are "Legendary", "Shelock Holomes", "Up in the air" "Love Happens"

Legendary is number one great movie since WWE superstar John Cena is in that movie. What a motionvial movie. :wave: Have a nice day!

We saw late old movie last nite "Fatal Attraction" with Glenn Close and Michael Douglas. It was good. She's gone NUTTIN'!.
fatalattraction1987.jpg

My husband rented Robin Hood. Eeesh... with an actor named Crowe. It was just ok. At least my husband wasnt flipping stations....thats about the best part of it.

My husband rented Robin Hood. Eeesh... with an actor named Crowe. It was just ok. At least my husband wasnt flipping stations....thats about the best part of it.

My daughter went to see that Robin Hood version. A fat middle aged Robin Hood apparently spoiled it for her. :lol:

Back