Krown PocketComm

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
well I am a cat MEOW!! I need to have sharp claws!

*release hound dog*

I hope you can call 911 with VCO?!?

how the fuck can web browsing be done on that krown pager the display screen seems too small !

Originally posted by dojosky
how the fuck can web browsing be done on that krown pager the display screen seems too small !

umm, it's mini-TDD not cellphone alike. :eek:

read it again on that product's info...

well whoever buys it, let me know how it works cuz I have friends that want to buy it but make sure it works no prob, no complaints cuz if problems then could buy T mobile or the Pocket PVCO.

I just test with my new cell phone: Sony Ericsson T306 and it work with my regular TDD.

Heck, that cell phone doesn't be bother to change TTY mode. It's much easy and strong signaler. It could be 99% perfect. :)

curious why did you pick sony Eicsson T306

eh, it's free - I sign up for 1 year contact to get 200 minutes on weekdat on nationwide with unlimited nite and weekend. I saw at ATT wireless, it look cool and I want it.

t300_t302_t306.gif

very small device :shock:

Thats the same type of cellphone i was going for but im checkin out sprint first.

Originally posted by Wolfboy
Thats the same type of cellphone i was going for but im checkin out sprint first.

get the sprint one with the camera attachment!! it is even in color too!!! I am thinking about getting the Motorola Nextel i95 but I have to find a phone that is TTY accessible-
here is an old list -

Nokia 6340, 6360, 6370, 3590
Motorola v60i, v60e, v120e, T280i, T720, C330, C332
and Audiovox CDM 9500

I know the other brands have a few but I focused on Nokia and Motorola since they are the most popular phones.

Originally posted by illustrator
eh, it's free - I sign up for 1 year contact to get 200 minutes on weekdat on nationwide with unlimited nite and weekend. I saw at ATT wireless, it look cool and I want it.

t300_t302_t306.gif

very small device :shock:

this is cooler!!! it is the hottest and latest thing out...it has so many things offered and I couldnt believe it.......

BP-bpphone_ex.jpg

get the sprint one with the camera attachment!! it is even in color too!!! I am thinking about getting the Motorola Nextel i95 but I have to find a phone that is TTY accessible-
here is an old list -

Nokia 6340, 6360, 6370, 3590
Motorola v60i, v60e, v120e, T280i, T720, C330, C332
and Audiovox CDM 9500

I know the other brands have a few but I focused on Nokia and Motorola since they are the most popular phones.

Hmm thanks for the info. Alright ill check it out. :)

Last edited:
this is cooler!!! it is the hottest and latest thing out...it has so many things offered and I couldnt believe it.......

BP-bpphone_ex.jpg

for girl (you) yes. :|

I just test with my new cell phone: Sony Ericsson T306 and it work with my regular TDD.

Heck, that cell phone doesn't be bother to change TTY mode. It's much easy and strong signaler. It could be 99% perfect. :)

did you get it already?? thought it wasnt coming out till april??

did you get it already?? thought it wasnt coming out till april??

For me, yes, for you or anyone - no. :P

Cuz I work for the company. :fu:
We are still testing...

And bad news... it won't release until late May. Because of shortage products during the high demand. So, we are delay until late May. :( So sorry to disappoint.

Sure, that PocketComm looks like a nice device. However, that would mean having to carry around two devices everywhere and the majority of the people in this area already use pagers. Also, people in the real world are using emails more often.

hearing do carry two devices too... pager and cell phone. No wonder women are so easy since they usually carry purse.

Accord to the research, only 40% prefer email than telephone.

Telephone still a winner.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Also, most pager cannot be send text message to cell phone. How can I reach to my parents or any my relations? Cell is a best service that cover more than pager do.

Don't be wussy to stay in location where deaf community offer. You cannot get job what other city can offer you with or without deaf community.

Last edited:
The bigger problem is cellular phone, it have nothing with TDD. Thru my experience from my relation who are hearing, they do have problem with cell phone by try connect strong. However, in TTY mode, it required high "wave" to catch the communicate. You know?

However, just make sure and look careful on cell phone products which are available in TTY mode.

Biggest support on TTY mode are from AT&T.

Off the point, regular AT&T TTY has wonderful features... I love my TTY so much even though I prefer modern technology such as pagers, sidekicks, cell phones, etc. Now, AT&T TTY is a rare unlike other Ultratec or Krown TTYs. I will never give up my beloved AT&T TTY to anyone!! :)

Back