Kevin Federline got booted by John Cena!

Yea, I was thrilling to see K-Fed pins Cena, but Cena FUed K-Fed for 2 times? FUCK CENA!!!! Cena needs to learn some respect on K-Fed, I dont care if he is America's Most Hate, haha... I am sorry for being anti Cena fan, ha

:sure: to Fed-Ex LOL!

Ok, thats better :)

K-Fed mean he is screw up big time.....he need psychological help!
John Cena are professional trained wrestler and I dont care how Cena was being dissed...Kevin is just wannabe and he trying to walk around thinking he can tick off anyone, and no wonder Brittney determined to humiliate him big time...I am not fan of Brittney anyway, Brittney belong to loser like Paris Hilton period!

K-Fed mean he is screw up big time.....he need psychological help!
John Cena are professional trained wrestler and I dont care how Cena was being dissed...Kevin is just wannabe and he trying to walk around thinking he can tick off anyone, and no wonder Brittney determined to humiliate him big time...I am not fan of Brittney anyway, Brittney belong to loser like Paris Hilton period!

:laugh2:

Damn it is those losers that have all the money and yet fuck up their lives. Makes the saying "Money can't buy you happiness" so true. LOL!

:laugh2:

Damn it is those losers that have all the money and yet fuck up their lives. Makes the saying "Money can't buy you happiness" so true. LOL!

Yes definately and there's no question about it...Kevin wasted Britney's fortunate...one of my close friend of mine quoted to me during our heart to heart lunch "you know most celebrities leak out too many errors in their life make to public make their life much fools and they got no private life period." That's the bottom line Kevin and Britney got their life screw up...I'm happy Cena determined to humilate Kevin for good...

Back