Kevbo.

Originally posted by lilredridinhood
yes you do. if you say "being gay" that makes sense, since it is an adjective, but "lesbian" is a noun so "a" sounds better in the sentence.
Lesbian is an adjective.

not according to "askjeeves.com" kevbo.

and strawberry... the topic is that i'm MORE pepe than kevbo so.. it isn't REALLY offtopic. :)

not according to "askjeeves.com" kevbo.

and strawberry... the topic is that i'm MORE pepe than kevbo so.. it isn't REALLY offtopic. :)

Alright, just checking :D At least you got to say "pepe" then I'm fine.

lol aight :) so YOUR opinion... which sentence is right?

"Being lesbian doesn't mean that you're better."

"Being a lesiban doesn't mean that you're better."

lol aight :) so YOUR opinion... which sentence is right?

"Being lesbian doesn't mean that you're better."

"Being a lesiban doesn't mean that you're better."
Both are correct.

right, but you stil say "a."
Oh shut up and go back to school. Oh wait you are still in high school.

I would have to say both is correct since it is noun and adjective. So both do sound fine to me because they are referring to the lesbian.. if you meant as one.. "a lesbian" would be proper however it is right if you just said "lesbian" becuase it is still single and if you want to say it in a pural way, ofc you dont say "a lesbian" you say "lesbianS"

Originally posted by Strawberry
I would have to say both is correct since it is noun and adjective. So both do sound fine to me because they are referring to the lesbian.. if you meant as one.. "a lesbian" would be proper however it is right if you just said "lesbian" becuase it is still single and if you want to say it in a pural way, ofc you dont say "a lesbian" you say "lesbianS"
You pepe! :bowdown:

ahh, both is RIGHT.. no differences... but i wld say that Being lesbain does not matter because it is speaking generally instead of specific.. n just wanted to post up my onipion.

:laugh2: @ lilredridinhood and kevbo's silly fight about which is adjective or not...

aww you lilredridinhood, who cares? gives it up and privately think your are more pepe than kevbo if u want to..

yo lilredridingretardhood....who fuck cares about the sentence...the first sentence is right...being LESBIAN sounds way better than being A lesbian which is sux......even though i dont know KEVBO which my friend does...anyways KEVBO is PEPE not you understand,....HEY kevbo..make PEPE ur registered trademark

Back