kateweb.org

Kateweb

Reaction score
I'm looking to know what you guys think of my etsy store @ kateweb.org I am slow working to improve the descriptions but I would like some feedback. just so you know Etsy will not allow for colored text or backgrounds or anything like that so the main deal is my description of the product and my photos.

Could someone review my store ? I could use some feed back I am guessing I am not the only fiber/textile artist around here .

All pages are good. If you want your site to become more attractive to visitors then you have to build your unique and custom website that doesn't depend on 3rd party commerce service.

sadly thats money hat I don't have :(

All pages are good. If you want your site to become more attractive to visitors then you have to build your unique and custom website that doesn't depend on 3rd party commerce service.

The site is good but what you said, can be temporary until the funds are sufficent which it can be moved. It looks good, kateweb. :)

Back