ah, the movie!, Sweet Karma (2009), -tis slogan' karma is a bitch" and no i havent seen it yet, will soon though, it got good ratings...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1467088/

heck there's actually at least half a dozen of films with Karma in the title...wow

as for the concept, nah dont really believe it, but its a phemenon that *does happens* but its *not* karma as per see...i'm a through and through atheist.

OMG do some of these ott people think we rode T.REX like a horse...oh dear i think america should worry if same people got access to nueclear bombs..
I read 'out of eden' dawkins make lot of sense but in my heart i want to believe in karma,and that brat got what he deserved

I do believe in Karma somewhat...and try to treat people the way I would want to be treated. Problem is...some people think that "you're so nice" and they take advantage of it....has happened to me several times.

So when something "bad" happens to them...I can say..."Well, Karma's A Bitch!"...isn't it?

Hey Karma, please help to make me feel better. :cool2:

after given me lottery numbers then you can take karma then ....karma or life a bitch never sure which...one day i believe it other days i dont:hmm:

...like hiring plumbers to pour in cement to their sewage system...with bribery and double time pay at night:giggle:

Back