Just your thoughts and opinion on things.

you won't hear me complaining. i've been in triple digit heat before and it doesn't bother me the way the extreme cold does. i'm more of a hot weather person than a cold weather person. i'll gladly take arizona heat over our cold winters. besides, in arizona, it's a dry heat. :giggle:

I hope I can take it when the summer rolls around. The last time I was in Arizona, I was 9 and it didn't bother me at all. Right now, it is cold inside and I have to step outside to warm up. The room I am using, tends to get cold in winter and hot in summer. It is okay as I have a very thick sleeping bag that I am using as a blanket.

True. I keep forgetting about your condition. You would never make it in Seattle with the clouds and the rain.

That reminds me. I've a friend living there and she keeps reminding me of how you can always expect it to cloud up and rain all day.

I guess it would be a good place to go if you like that stuff aye?

That reminds me. I've a friend living there and she keeps reminding me of how you can always expect it to cloud up and rain all day.

I guess it would be a good place to go if you like that stuff aye?

i don't mind the rain as much as i do the snow, but i still wouldn't like to live there. i'd rather have sunshine 95% of the year with hot or warm temperatures. i know it would do wonders for my bipolar. my sister isn't so sure, but i know my moods and how they are negatively affected by the weather this time of year. if i can live in a place where i don't have to deal with blizzards, subzero temperatures, ice and freezing rain, i know i wouldn't rapid cycle as much as i do now.

I hope I can take it when the summer rolls around. The last time I was in Arizona, I was 9 and it didn't bother me at all. Right now, it is cold inside and I have to step outside to warm up. The room I am using, tends to get cold in winter and hot in summer. It is okay as I have a very thick sleeping bag that I am using as a blanket.

if one or more of the rooms in my apartment are cold when i spend my first winter in arizona, i won't mind because that's better than freezing your you-know-what off at night because temperatures are in the single digits. even though my apartment thermostat is set at 72 degrees, i still have flannel sheets and 2 comforters on my bed to keep me extra warm.

one good thing i can say though is that it's january. tonight the weather forecaster said the days are becoming longer now and there is some light out at 5 pm here, so that makes me feel a little better.

Back